Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else see the bedroom/loft clear out?! All that stuff!! Jesus Christ the sheer amount of tit they seem to have is absolutely mind blowing 🤯

Reactions: 4
Yes they do seem to have tons of stuff. I couldn't cope with all that clutter. She does get a lot of stuff gifted to her though.

Reactions: 1
I follow Kate mainly because I like her style but Abercrombie? Surely she has better morals? I know all the US fashion influencers are flogging them this weekend but I thought better of Kate.

I follow Kate mainly because I like her style but Abercrombie? Surely she has better morals? I know all the US fashion influencers are flogging them this weekend but I thought better of Kate.
I’ve seen her flogging her abercrombie jeans on Vinted! She must make loads on Vinted as everything gets sold as soon as she lists it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Great reviews…342 of them! Most of the things I’ve seen her sell are over £30 each so she is raking it in!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Lol at this rave thread gone bad. I didn't know there was a thread for Wears my Money.
I did like Kate but the constant ads over the last few months is grinding now. Especially brands she'd not go near if not pimping for money, Debenhams last week. I agree, Abercrombie FFS! I expect better to be honest, maybe I ask too much?!
This week she's on a gifted holiday to Morocco with family? What's this got to do with fashion? Also the almost constant meals and drinks out, this sort of thing is truly unaffordable for most people surely.

I'm on the brink of unfollow at this point.

Reactions: 12
I’d love to stalk her Vinted tbh. I can’t find it 😞.

I agree about the gifted holiday. Good thing HMRC are coming after them all for gifted stuff. You’ll be paying tax on that holiday soon Kate. Enjoy it while it lasts 😘.

Reactions: 7
I’d love to stalk her Vinted tbh. I can’t find it 😞.

I agree about the gifted holiday. Good thing HMRC are coming after them all for gifted stuff. You’ll be paying tax on that holiday soon Kate. Enjoy it while it lasts 😘.
Her username on Vinted is katehiscox

Lol at this rave thread gone bad. I didn't know there was a thread for Wears my Money.
I did like Kate but the constant ads over the last few months is grinding now. Especially brands she'd not go near if not pimping for money, Debenhams last week. I agree, Abercrombie FFS! I expect better to be honest, maybe I ask too much?!
This week she's on a gifted holiday to Morocco with family? What's this got to do with fashion? Also the almost constant meals and drinks out, this sort of thing is truly unaffordable for most people surely.

I'm on the brink of unfollow at this point.
I’m pleased I’m not alone…..could she flog Exodus travels anymore? I love Morocco but this looks vile. Also promoting her son, maybe trying to get a job for him? Normally kids don’t want to be on Mums profile, very strange.

The thought of her sat round a camp fire getting to know the other guests and asking each other what they do for a living and she tells them she’s an influencer 🫣 and the trip was free!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she still does her music industry job too just freelance? So although she is becoming more of an ‘influencer’ she does still ‘work’? I wondered if the trip is all influencers / travel folk on it? Looks like a fun trip.

Now a holiday reviewer and also theatre critic……is there no end to her talents. The worse thing is soppy fan girl commenting on her Instagra.

• Haha