Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And new Paige jeans? so that’s £575 adidas/gucci trainers…jeans will be over £200 and a new dress. In three days….

Reactions: 3
Her house is jam packed full of stuff. Clothes stuffed all over the house. Part of me thinks is refreshing she doesn't have one of those bland show homes but also horrified how it looks like a hoarders house.

Reactions: 1
I used to really like her, she was different has does have lovely clothes. However just lately it seems to be buy but buy sell sell sell and brands you know she doesn’t really like. I get it, it’s all what the ‘job’ has become but that’s not what we originally all liked. Todays post - she’s bought so much and when you look it’s all so much the same as what she already has - exact style of jeans etc. I don’t see why she feels the need to buy so much it’s become too much and just puts me off, sadly.

Reactions: 6
I know me too. I actually think I'd like her in real life but the over consumption is mental. She must spend an absolute fortune.

Her house looks a right mess tbh. I couldn't stand all that junk everywhere. Yes I used to really look forward to her blog on a Sunday and her bits she did on Insta when she worked, but now I found it all so boring.

Reactions: 5
She seems to have lost her identity. One minute reminiscing about bands/rock and roll lifestyle next minute in a flowery dress at the Chelsea Flower Show. she appears to wander round London posting same banal comments about blue plaques/post boxes in between buying exact same jeans (insert trainers,white blouses etc) in as many styles as she can the latest one being her ‘must buy’ recommendation. She used to have a favorite brand egwhistles jeans for a while now they are coming thick and fast. She promotes Amazon and fat face which she wouldn’t have worn a few years ago. Thank goodness that C&A and BHS no longer operate in the UK!

Reactions: 5
Kate just affiliate linked her son’s clothes.

I wonder if she walks around her house thinking what else could be affiliate marketed to earn her money?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know it’s awful to say but her family make me 🥴 they all look like they’re in need of a good wash!

It makes me laugh with al of these influencers, especially when on holiday. They swan about in their best outfits whilst the rest of the family look like they haven't had new clothes for yonks!, you'd think with the money they must be saving not buying much, that they could treat the husband and kids 😂

• Haha
It makes me laugh with al of these influencers, especially when on holiday. They swan about in their best outfits whilst the rest of the family look like they haven't had new clothes for yonks!, you'd think with the money they must be saving not buying much, that they could treat the husband and kids 😂
TBF to anyone with teenagers, most of them (the teenagers) have their own "look" and are firmly committed to it, even if that look does make them appear like they've spent the night in a skip. I speak from experience.... 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9