Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a big dress, they can look great but duck me those are bloody awful!

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the insight 🤣. It genuinely baffles me the clothes she shares now compared to a few years ago. I've also realised I've never heard her voice, she doesn't do a lot of influencer things compared to some. Maybe that's why I still follow her.

Reactions: 3
She is definitely running out of inspiration, the latest 6 outfits are same old, same old or Halloween costumes!

Reactions: 2
I know....she's so boring now. I seen that she said she some comments on her little house on the prairie dresses. She doesn't care because she likes them. Well she's supposed to be trying to sell us stuff so listening to what people think might be an idea.

She's feeling very autumnal just now cos she's wearing cords. It's like they're world revolves around their clothes. So bizarre

I had to scroll back on her account to see why I originally followed her! Her first posts are really fun and different not too staged. At least not the same algorithm of postboxes and blue plaques. She used to look far more cool and natural than she does now. She had her own style, always crazy about shoes but not the same style every time. Just shows you can spend more money on clothes and still look like a dogs dinner!

I agree she looked so much better when she was still working. I know she's self employed now but she does appear to be a full time influencer these days. It's like she's aged 10 years as well.

I should say I don't mean in looks just the ways she acts and dresses.

Reactions: 1
I think she needs to go to a proper hairdressers again. Those Hair Bros seem to be a total con just cutting dry hair and making her look a total mess!

The Hair Bros cut really doesn’t work on long faces- her blunter one length Bob looked far cooler.

Reactions: 4
Free stuff isn't worth it when it doesn't suit you. It's like she's lost herself a bit. Maybe her style has evolved as shes got older, happens to us all but all the seasalt and prairie dresses don't flatter her at all.

I agree, she has lost her way. Those prairie dresses just don’t suit her at all, and her hair looks like dog ears….

I quite enjoyed her blog today then noticed a link for a Dyson air wrap, I'm assuming an affiliate link. Then I got annoyed again.

She must spend so much money.

Reactions: 1
The French accounts are great, they give me so much inspiration. Agreed about her hair. I have a long face like her and never go longer than neck length.