Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
The post about looking back to living in a renovation giving her “serious ptsd” - I call that seriously crass!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well they gotta pay for the bland house reno somehow 🤣.
awful! Examples of subscription only content they’ve said, will include morning routine, how they pull and outfit together….
how many morning routines and pulling outfits together can one share. They already have done it to death on insta, youtube and their podcast. Youve just gotta laugh 😂😂😂

pandysbox

Yes completely agree, there clothing brand is awful cheap tat and they remain solely on insta to fleece people with aff links so they can purchase Chanel and celine

Its_Me

VIP Member
Can someone help me…
I’m on holiday and met a lady and she said she was from “Mill Hill” I’m immediately like wanting to say do you know WAT (obvs didn’t lol).
But is Mill Hill some sort of nice place or can someone give me some context on this place? Assuming yummy mummies?
It’s kind of villagey with nice properties, prettier than some of it’s surrounding areas but it’s never really stood out to me as one of the nicest areas of London. Not cheap to live there so it I suppose it lends itself to the brag worthy mention.

• Heart

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Looks like they’re constantly trying to one up eachother. Philippa’s old house was small in comparison to Sarah’s, especially after the extension! Philippa seems like the jealous type too. Notice how she always has to get the Porsche badge in when she’s showing her nails/socks. 🙄 Sarah seems a lot more down to earth although her family are extremely questionable - her cousin is an extreme right wing Israeli lobbyist.
She drives a Porsche now and no longer the range rover?

Its so obvious shes always been jealous of Sarah and she talks to her like shes an idiot

Pinkii

VIP Member
Yeah it was pretty tasteless esp sharing the video of those idiots in the car terrorising Finchley as if to say look what they are doing to us but nothing about the conflict. Children were being killed but I guess they mean nothing to them both. She and Sarah kept quite, similar to Jessica Diner and of course Lily Pebbles but she seems ashamed to be Jewish
yep! I know they’re jewish and they have every right to their opinion on the conflict but i found their posts to be very ‘all lives matter’ kind of response to the situation which is tasteless.

Latest Q&A - they definitely write the questions. The ‘are you sisters’ ‘no, we’re soul sisters’ appears every single time!!
Just came on to say the same🙄 yawn, sod off with your soul sisters. Surely everyone that follows them knows they’re not sisters. Like you say, it’s asked every bloody time!

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
For anyone interested, P’s house has appeared in the sold records on Rightmove. I’m sure it was up for £1,650,000, but they got a bargain at £1,475,000. Their old one sold for £1,275,000, so only £200,000 added onto the mortgage plus whatever they took out for renovations.

• Wow
It is getting a bit samey and they now strongly push the ‘link in our bio/ story/ shopLTK ‘ when asked about where clothing bits are from. Especially on the wearetwinset insta page. I do wonder if someone runs that page for them as their individual pages still tag the actual shops for the clothes they are wearing.

On a positive note, they are quite lovely and have always replied to any DM I have sent over the years. More than I can say for some influencer/ instagrammers who have far less followers even.

I really enjoyed their youtube content. I found them both quite likeable and relateable on that. I suppose its a lot more effort for less reward though.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
100%! I am so sick of this “quiet luxury” “expensive” black/beige/white everything. It’s not just them but they are especially bad for it. It’s trickier to use colour in outfits so that’s probably why these lazy influencers don’t bother.

• Heart

rhobh17

VIP Member
what do the husbands / families do? I know they’re part of the rich mom Mill Hill set, friends with Olivia Wayne etc. I’ve always wondered if they write off their designer purchases as business expenses -they’ve always got the latest designer bags / shoes / coats etc

i wish I knew her secret!! I’ve got a baby a similar age to her daughter and I’m younger than her but double the size lol
Same same lol!
I reckon they seriously watch they eat and workout daily and god knows what else? For me though, it’s how quickly S has dropped that weight. Some dedication that is. I would also say I think she’s gone a little too far IMO. Face looks gaunt, bug eyed a little and weirdly it’s made her ears look massive.