Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you read the write up 😂 she’s almost throwing a bit of shade at Wayne for his love of a younger woman

But what a stunning wedding and a beautiful family. And another little girl due shortly

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Have you read the write up 😂 she’s almost throwing a bit of shade at Wayne for his love of a younger woman

But what a stunning wedding and a beautiful family. And another little girl due shortly
yes I thought that she didn’t need to add that could’ve just said my friend Anna, who knows how old Anna is 🤷‍♀️ random remark to make midst your love story

They are a beautiful couple and Myla is going to be a stunning girl as well.
she is such a cutie just bow

Reactions: 2
Really didn’t expect to see a Wayne lineker thread on the influencer page but this thread has just made my night 😂😂 can’t stand that old perv, I’ve been to Ibiza a lot and was there when o beach was being built & he was parading around San Antonio trying to get girls into his other shite bar, what an embarrassment 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have you seen tia linekers lips lately. They are beyond ridiculous.
Omg just watched her stories and came on to say the same, I think they‘re the worst I’ve seen on Instagram and that’s saying something!! I don’t get why these young girls think it’s attractive, it looks bleeping awful!

Tia seems so beige. Her boyfriend looks so boring too.
I agree, I think she’s dull and so is the boyfriend, I’m sure she said once they’ve been together since she was 14

Wayne gives me anxiety.

He's like the cringe uncle at a wedding that everyone avoids.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wayne gives me anxiety.

He's like the cringe uncle at a wedding that everyone avoids.
You can just imagine him circling the club like and aging hyena, getting ready to pick of the weaklings.
Although, I'm sure he gets half decent girls flinging themselves at him. Anything for a stripe and zlist D. He'd 100% be a shite shag and I dunno, in my head he has smelly breath. I just look at him and think herpes and halitosis.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I’ll hold my hands up and admit I have been to ocean beach a few times. (Not my choice - hen do’s and the like. I’m too average for that tit).
It is full of poncy pricks who rate themselves. You pay through the roof for a “bed”. Even more for one in the VIP area. Full of older fellas with a few quid and young girls prancing about in swimming cossies that’ll give you dodgy tan lines on the beg for a bit of gear.
It’s full of top celebs... Robbie Jackson from eastenders 🤣🤣

Best bit about it is when the girls all sit about round the pool thinking they’re looking sexy and the DJ turns on the water jets spraying them. Their hair gets fucked, their make up gets fucked as do their phones which that have been glued to their phones for the constant documenting to show their pals they’re #livingtheirbestlives

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Wayne has been scamming for years. Anyone remember Wayne's World? It was supposed to take on Facebook, plenty of people invested in it, including one of Gary's sons. He's been flaunting his daughter on SM for at least 10-11 years, her bf really is punching.

You know how some famous people have 'relationships' and they have a contract about it? Or at least thats what is rumoured on Blind Gossip with the likes on Irina Shayk, Cindy Crawford's daughter, etc. I wonder if that's what these girls do with Wayne. They end up with a massively bigger profile after. Happened to Ana, Danielle, and Rochelle (who now runs Sheesh Chigwell for another old guy she's dating). Ana Tanaka ended up going out with a guy, her own age, who used to party with Wayne way back in the day but they split up.

Reactions: 2
He's put a picture up of Myla putting lipstick up on and he comments this...
Screenshot_20200613-170217_Instagram.jpg

Nice thing to say about the people who helped to buy his poncy car.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can pay for VIP think that gets you into a slightly better area and may have the opportunity to rub shoulders with him but he has his own table where only the z-listers end up. Sometimes he does photos with groups of hens and stags but for most of Joe public you might catch a glimpse of him from the DJ booth filming what a wild time people are having or alternatively filming people to mock publicly at a later date.

I have been VIP . this was 5 years ago me and two friends had tickets (about £30 for standard entry no bed ) Some lads we knew invited us to VIP it was about 1k-2k and you spend it all on drinks what would cost about £100 in Morrison's. The best part is looking at girls who glam up with loads of make-up pouting waiting for a footballer or z lister . I went in a normal bikini and felt very out of place...

Reactions: 6
He’s always with young girls at OB (Pre lockdown obv lol) and I’m sure at one point was dating one too, easily in her twenties?!

Reactions: 1
Tia's insta is hilarious, she is trying to be high fashion and takes weird close up photos of chairs 🤣 she reminds me a bit of Ariana Grande with fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He posts lots of inappropriate topless pictures of his granddaughter myla too. Wrong wrong wrong.
I have a down syndrome sister. I was appalled at that stunt he pulled last year. What he should have done...was what he did, without filming and taking pics of the whole thing. But he wanted the publicity simple. He's a disgusting man. Wholeheartedly agree with the person that said he behaves all wholesome around his family yet then exploits young girls and makes vile comments to them about their weight. Do not blame Gary for not wanting anything to do with his sleazy brother.
The ladies with Down syndrome specifically asked to be on his Instagram, I believe that’s how they made contact with him in the first instance. And let me tell you they were buzzing about being at Ocean beach, meeting Wayne and being on his Instagram. They stayed at same hotel as us. So in his defence I’d say not a stunt (this time)