Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to OB the second year it was open with some friends and we had booked a bed (not a VIP one). It cost around £500 but some money was used as credit against drinks in there. We saw Wayne and he was walking around so arrogantly. His insta is my guilty pleasure but sharing videos of OB themed parties where people aren’t social distancing and breaking rules aka Sean Pratt, is so irresponsible! Really hope ocean doesn’t open this year 😏

Reactions: 4
According to husbands friend who was due to go on a stag do in July, OB hotel has cancelled rooms of UK tourists saying they don’t want them staying in their hotel due to the UK death rate but then won’t let them cancel the OB club tickets they’ve paid for as “the club will still be open”. Absolute scam artists.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been posted already, but thought this might be of some interest

''A day in the life of Wayne Lineker''

I was so tired of him just watching this, dunno how he keeps up with his lifestyle - it's defo taking a toll on him for sure. He gives me the creeps big time iccccck!

Reactions: 6
First time on this thread. This bloke pops up on my Instagram all the time. He seems such a try hard. What I don’t understand is why he stays in a hotel when he’s there for majority of the year? Surely you’d buy a property out there. Seems really strange.

Reactions: 9
First time on this thread. This bloke pops up on my Instagram all the time. He seems such a try hard. What I don’t understand is why he stays in a hotel when he’s there for majority of the year? Surely you’d buy a property out there. Seems really strange.
Perhaps he’s not as cash rich as he likes to portray.

Reactions: 3
I thought that, if he’s not buying due to being home in the winter I wonder why he doesn’t rent a villa? Maybe he prefers a hotel, no cleaning, no making the bed etc! Sounds ideal for most men 😂

Reactions: 9
You know when I made the thread, I didn’t expect that so many of you would have gossip over Wayne or even spill the tea but I’m super happy because more people will know the slime ball that he is - he’s even appearing on my Instagram explore feed even more so.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've realised he actually looks like one of those caricature pictures that people draw of you when you're on holiday, that's why his face makes me laugh so much. He's like a caricature of himself 😂

I don't mean it in a nasty way either I just couldn't put my finger on it before!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They really drove there. They are that desperate! Honestly, I miss my family that I haven’t seen in 3 months either but influencers will just drive from London to Ibiza to see theirs 🤧🤧
They drive every year so they can take their dog with them. We do the same.

Reactions: 4