Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to Ibiza years ago and got my drink spiked in his bar. This happened even though my partner at the time was completely sober had hold of my drink all the time, it was only us two on the holiday and I hadn't even drank much at all. I ended up in the local private hospital so couldnt use my EHIC card. My partner said they seemed really dodgy (I was unconscious). It cost €500 for the treatment I received. They were happy to lie on my form so I could claim some money back from my travel insurance and said on there that I had come in suffering from sickness and diarrhoea! My family believe that there is some sort of conspiracy amongst the bars so that they will spike customers drinks so they have to end up in the hospital and then they take a cut of the profits! Doesnt seem too far fetched to me..
I know tony personally this is not the case I can promise you he wouldn’t do something like that I’ve known him for 15 years

Reactions: 2
I'm so glad to find this thread he is one of my guitly pleasures too, I always thought he reminded me of someone and captain birdseye or KFC the colonel totally knocks it on the head 🤣

It's like when you think in your head your still 18 but you know you're not, except he still thinks he is

Reactions: 6
Ocean Club in Marbella is nothing to do with Wayne &co. He stole the name and idea and did it in Ibiza. Fair play.

Anyone going to OB, the drinks aren’t expensive compared to the clubs and places such as Blue Marlin. But the jugs are watered down so a rip off.

I have only been once for a laugh. Had a fun day despite it not being my scene. Wayne and Tony, are my guilty pleasures they are so awful I can’t stop watching them. I find Tony more interesting though. Such sleezes!

Last year I was leaving a club at 2am ( as I’m an old fart, not compared to wayne tho! ) and Wayne was on his way into the VIP with some 18 year olds off his head. So cringeworthy.

Reactions: 7
Ocean Club in Marbella is nothing to do with Wayne &co. He stole the name and idea and did it in Ibiza. Fair play.

Anyone going to OB, the drinks aren’t expensive compared to the clubs and places such as Blue Marlin. But the jugs are watered down so a rip off.

I have only been once for a laugh. Had a fun day despite it not being my scene. Wayne and Tony, are my guilty pleasures they are so awful I can’t stop watching them. I find Tony more interesting though. Such sleezes!

Last year I was leaving a club at 2am ( as I’m an old fart, not compared to wayne tho! ) and Wayne was on his way into the VIP with some 18 year olds off his head. So cringeworthy.
Oh this is interesting, I assumed they were the same people who ran both!

The one in Marbella is more chilled and you can take older children, unless its a spray party.

Love that he always get hounded on his Twitter 😂. I saw him once in Ibiza McDonalds at 6am with 2 very young looking girls (they were not a day over 21/). one was falling asleep into her nuggets, the other could barely talk she was so gone and he had his arm her. Very creepy vibes.
I need to marry them all. Belting comments 😅😅

Reactions: 6
Loving this thread! I didn't expect to look in the influencer section and find a Wayne Lineker thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The responses he gets on Twitter are always gold which is why I suspect he put his profile as private

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love that he always get hounded on his Twitter 😂. I saw him once in Ibiza McDonalds at 6am with 2 very young looking girls (they were not a day over 21/). one was falling asleep into her nuggets, the other could barely talk she was so gone and he had his arm her. Very creepy vibes.
‘Looking directly at the Creche’ I have died laughing at this for a good 10 minutes 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17