Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A big old sleeze that also happens to be Gary Linekar's brother, there must be tons of tea surrounding him and his posse. Also happened to drive to Ibiza from London whilst everything is going on. Must be what 57 and acts like he's 22.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s just a sniff head who loves 18 year old girls
Think he hangs around with Tom Zanetti and Daisey O'Donnell but honestly like does anyone know if Gary and him are close. A couple articles suggest they aren't, due to perhaps difference in lifestyles?

Reactions: 18
Remember when he was in a couple of episodes of Towie, he was like a seedy old Grandad 🤣
Does anyone remember when he was banged up for fraud? I don’t think him and Gary get on do they

Think he hangs around with Tom Zanetti and Daisey O'Donnell but honestly like does anyone know if Gary and him are close. A couple articles suggest they aren't, due to perhaps difference in lifestyles?
We must have typed at the same time. Yeah I think it must be something like that, he probably cut ties when he went to jail maybe, doubt he liked all the dodgy dealings

Reactions: 25
Remember when he was in a couple of episodes of Towie, he was like a seedy old Grandad 🤣
Does anyone remember when he was banged up for fraud? I don’t think him and Gary get on do they

We must have typed at the same time. Yeah I think it must be something like that, he probably cut ties when he went to jail maybe, doubt he liked all the dodgy dealings
Yes I remember that, I think he lives in Essex or in that sort of area so must be in touch with that sort of crowd. Think they all went to Marbella? I reckon he hooked with Jasmin or tried to atleast. I found this article https://www.standard.co.uk/news/wor...er-s-brother-sues-for-85million-a4340161.html which is recent, he runs 'Linekars' in Ibiza which is why he went there this week because he's influenced his minions that Ibiza is opening up this summer when it obviously isn't.

Gary, whilst seems into the party lifestyle to some degree hasn't really tried to act much younger like Wayne has. Plus I feel like since G was more well known and financially wealthier, there must have been some sort of rivalry. They aren't far apart in age, feels like W tried to emulate some of the life that G was having but ended up embarrassing himself. I just find the whole act so gross, he has children and dates women who are barely leaving sixth form.

Reactions: 17
I once met him on the Ibiza west end strip and he was literally like a pervy old uncle, I have an undying love for Gary so took the opportunity to tell him I loved his brother, he seemed a bit miffed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Has anyone seen his daughter Tia, god she loves herself, she’s a so called influencer. She’s a model I think but must have had a nice little injection of cash from Daddy, she lives in a nice house/flat in London and is always flashing designer bags and clothes off

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Is he still with his fit gf? She was hot

Seen him a few times in ocean beach. Just a pervy old fella with a few quid who loves having young pissed girls give him some attention.

Yes he owns it with Tony Trueman who used to be with Charlie Brooks from EastEnders 😂
They’re opening a new one in Dubai as well
Yep and I’ve seen their little girl running about there. That was a bit odd.

Reactions: 12
His most recent GF was Olivia Measures, she’s binned him off for a younger bloke

Well younger than Wayne anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loves his coke. I went on a hen do to Marbella years ago and ended up in Linekars....he was there propping up the bar and kept trying to persuade the bride to be (and many other girls) to go off with him. Had the best drugs on the second line apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 22
He’s repulsive. I do think him and Tony Truman come across very seedy. The girls seem to get younger and younger.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
His ex does alot of modelling I see her on the next website alot. Would you put up with him though really, thinking he gods gift and all the girls hanging all over him constantly. She can do better.

Reactions: 10