Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some girl I follow is at on Ocean Beach themed party and a guy has rocked up as the man himself hahaha

What a ponce he’s literally surrounded by kids
bleeping legend!! The man dressed as the bleep not Wayne himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Give it 10 years or so and they will be making a documentary about him. Cant stand the man, he gives me the creeps with his behaviour.

Reactions: 17
If he lives at a hotel in Ibiza then is that Villa he’s at now Duane & Megan’s?
Yes I believe so. That is where they had their wedding. It looks fabulous.
I see he is back encouraging people to book holidays, everything will be in place for no quarantine from end of June. Meanwhile just yesterday Jet2 pushed everything back til mid July at least.

Reactions: 7
I see he is back encouraging people to book holidays, everything will be in place for no quarantine from end of June. Meanwhile just yesterday Jet2 pushed everything back til mid July at least.
I was booked for

I was booked to go to Ibiza with Jet 2 on the 6th July. They've cancelled everything till the 15th. He's a scam artist. If people book now, he gets interest on their money and you know he'll make it difficult to get the cash. And don't rebook your holiday now. Jet 2 are wanting an extra grand for the same holiday next year. duck off with that.

I cannot go Ocean. All wedges and wedgies, and you know their swimming in warm pishy water by the end of the night.

Mambo is alright but I actually prefer Golden Bhudda further round the bay for the sunset. Don't need to have a £50 min spend and there isn't some bleep dressed up as the joker pulling the salt shaker out from behind your ear.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I was booked for

I was booked to go to Ibiza with Jet 2 on the 6th July. They've cancelled everything till the 15th. He's a scam artist. If people book now, he gets interest on their money and you know he'll make it difficult to get the cash. And don't rebook your holiday now. Jet 2 are wanting an extra grand for the same holiday next year. duck off with that.

I cannot go Ocean. All wedges and wedgies, and you know their swimming in warm pishy water by the end of the night.

Mambo is alright but I actually prefer Golden Bhudda further round the bay for the sunset. Don't need to have a £50 min spend and there isn't some bleep dressed up as the joker pulling the salt shaker out from behind your ear.
Sure look at his page all he does is flog cheap knock off tat... Del Boy wannabe

Reactions: 1
yes it looks stunning - raging I missed wedding spam

I was booked for

Hope you aren't too gutted about holiday. It's really tit how all these companies are still selling products/services and it is even doubtful at this stage if they will go ahead.. I know someone who booked to fly with them in last 2 weeks on 8th July after hearing all the talk of quarantine being lifted, air bridges set up etc.

Hope you aren't too gutted about holiday. It's really tit how all these companies are still selling products/services and it is even doubtful at this stage if they will go ahead.. I know someone who booked to fly with them in last 2 weeks on 8th July after hearing all the talk of quarantine being lifted, air bridges set up etc.
Och I'm fine, put a stone on during lockdown. Can't be doing Ibiza with the extra timber, be cutting about in a moo moo trying to hide.

The full holiday thing a mess, doesn't help when gob shites like Wayne are coaxing people to book.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was due to go July, moved it 2021. They are getting a bit ahead of themselves tbf. You’d think old Wayne would be scared of getting the rona being over 75. His body is 90% filler 10% marching powder, maybe that makes him immune?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s ridiculous how he’s been saying it’s business as usual in July when realistically even if there’s flights it doesn’t mean brits will be permitted entry at customs. Anyone thinking that it would be possible is a bit nice sorry. 🙈😂

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have any tea on Tia Lineker?
Or is she as vanilla as I thought?
I used to like her content was somewhat relatable but it's just been constant designer purchases and sushi from Roka 😴

Reactions: 7
Is anyone joining the Ketones zoom call tonight? Sound pyramid selling scheme backed by Wayne Linekar and Calum Best. Bound to be a money spinner for everyone involved........ well at the top of the pyramid anyway.
Dont know anything about Tia.
The other son I think had issues with weight and maybe addiction and has come out as well. Wayne has said publically how proud he is of him and I think he manages one of his businesses in the UK.
The youngest boy is prob not too far off being a teen now so will love O Beach and prob be so proud to show it all off to his friends.
Gary's boys are all dead keen on Ocean it seems. One of them wants to be a DJ and played a bit there last summer.

Is anyone joining the Ketones zoom call tonight? Sound pyramid selling scheme backed by Wayne Linekar and Calum Best. Bound to be a money spinner for everyone involved........ well at the top of the pyramid anyway.
I actually would have joined this if I wasn't busy as it sounds hilarious. Ask all sorts of awkward questions of the two sleazes

• Haha
Reactions: 6