Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They drive every year so they can take their dog with them. We do the same.
In normal circumstances I can understand but in the middle of a pandemic, just because Ibiza is open doesn’t mean people should rush to travel etc especially as Tia’s trip was not essential at all. But each to their own.

Reactions: 1
Bit of gurning going on there in his stories 😂
Not showing how busy O Beach is though, or how little atmosphere there will be, those places are only good if they’re busy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s people but it’s not busy. Saw this on the tag. Sorry admin if not allowed pls delete

Reactions: 4
I guess us brits arent meant to fly yet so will be interesting if it is busier come Aug. Its bed bookings only too. I don’t think other nationalities are the prime demographic, the place is set up for Brits living the Towie dream 😂

What gets me about Wayne is his voice! Its savage. Like he has been up for ten years smoking Marlboro Reds... prob has 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd say a lot of today's attendees would have been people in their invite list and prob for the next little while. I would imagine they might be letting friends, family, z-listers onto the guest list to help give the appearance that its busy with enough atmosphere for Joe public to book it.

Reactions: 2
They amount of people who have been ripped off by him regarding vip beds and bookings not being repaid due to the pandemic. He deserves a deficit summer 🤞🏼

Reactions: 9
They amount of people who have been ripped off by him regarding vip beds and bookings not being repaid due to the pandemic. He deserves a deficit summer 🤞🏼
Yep..I'm one of them! Couldn't get a refund because he has opened!

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
You should have driven because that is what normal people do apparently?

I like all the instagram comments that the only things in there are stray cats

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You should have driven because that is what normal people do apparently?

I like all the instagram comments that the only things in there are stray cats
I'm secretly glad not to be going Haha! Just would have been good to get my money back 😏

thats terrible! My friend was meant to be going end of may with a group of people for a hen and they all got refunded their money back? Not sure if they got it back though due to the fact they were closed and on lockdown possibly?

I think because they have opened now they are hiding behind that not to refund.
Next week apparently a lot more tourists due. Will be interesting to see what sort of season they might have. Esp after yesterday's announcements around travel.

I think because they have opened now they are hiding behind that not to refund.
Next week apparently a lot more tourists due. Will be interesting to see what sort of season they might have. Esp after yesterday's announcements around travel.
Yep exactly that. We were given the option to move the date and that's it 🤷‍♀️

I see Tia has a campaign with Asos. Nice work if you can get it (dunno why they don’t want
me instead i look great atm 😂😂)

Reactions: 2