Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my friends were meant to go to Ibiza in July (one of my friend's worked in OB last summer!!) but we've cancelled. Rumour is that (even if it opens) it's only opening at 50% capacity but for Ibiza to be good you need it to be bouncing with a proper atmosphere... most clubs won't open if they won't even cover the overheads 🤷‍♀️ so optimistic to think it's opening this summer!

Reactions: 4
He’s living in cloud cuckoo land. Yes tourists may be allowed to visit but what percentage of people booked to go are going to go ahead? And how will it be the same as normal when only half the people are allowed inside bars and restaurants? He’s optimistic I’ll give him that 🤣

Reactions: 7
Oooft reading tnis ive had a lucky escape, was due to go to ibiza in 3 weeks for a hen do. Ob was on the agenda, i would have cried at those prices! Plus im ancient would give wayne a run for his money!

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s living in cloud cuckoo land. Yes tourists may be allowed to visit but what percentage of people booked to go are going to go ahead? And how will it be the same as normal when only half the people are allowed inside bars and restaurants? He’s optimistic I’ll give him that 🤣
He really is plugging it though isn't it....like yeah come on over, doesn't matter about the virus, just come and line my pockets....vile.

• Angry
I’m meant to be going to Ibiza on a hen in August, the bride has been to O Beach and absolutely loves it so it’s definitely on the cards for us. I’m dreading it, even more so after reading all your comments!!! The girls on the hen who’ve been before all religiously follow Wayne on Insta and Twitter and really like him, it makes me cringe 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’m meant to be going to Ibiza on a hen in August, the bride has been to O Beach and absolutely loves it so it’s definitely on the cards for us. I’m dreading it, even more so after reading all your comments!!! The girls on the hen who’ve been before all religiously follow Wayne on Insta and Twitter and really like him, it makes me cringe 🤦‍♀️
i Don’t blame you for cringing! If they’re allowed to open by August surely it’ll have to be on 50% capacity or less. These places won’t be the normal atmosphere will low crowds so I think big Wayne is in for a shock. It might be better for you though 😂

Reactions: 6
i Don’t blame you for cringing! If they’re allowed to open by August surely it’ll have to be on 50% capacity or less. These places won’t be the normal atmosphere will low crowds so I think big Wayne is in for a shock. It might be better for you though 😂
50% capacity and double the price no doubt 😬

Reactions: 5
It
Make sure you pack your tiny teeny thong bikini in white. And your highest wedges. The sights we have seen going to OB is the best entertainment ever ever. And they all stop to purchase from the lucky lucky men on the walk there. Don't think there buying sunglasses..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It
Make sure you pack your tiny teeny thong bikini in white. And your highest wedges. The sights we have seen going to OB is the best entertainment ever ever. And they all stop to purchase from the lucky lucky men on the walk there. Don't think there buying sunglasses..
Yeah when I went to Ibiza last year with my boyfriend we got some cold beers from the shop down the road and just sat on the benches watching people go into O Beach with our jaws practically on the floor. It was a cracking afternoon 😂 plus we got to listen to the music for free! Would definitely recommend haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah when I went to Ibiza last year with my boyfriend we got some cold beers from the shop down the road and just sat on the benches watching people go into O Beach with our jaws practically on the floor. It was a cracking afternoon 😂 plus we got to listen to the music for free! Would definitely recommend haha
It's even more fun when they come out of there. The sights we have seen young girls being carried down the road with half their clothes missing and the full face of make up they went with has all but disappeared.
We go on the beach just before OB turn our sunbed to face it and watch the entertainment whilst listening to the music and like you say having a few beers from the shop round the corner. OMG I want to go to Ibiza right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's even more fun when they come out of there. The sights we have seen young girls being carried down the road with half their clothes missing and the full face of make up they went with has all but disappeared.
We go on the beach just before OB turn our sunbed to face it and watch the entertainment whilst listening to the music and like you say having a few beers from the shop round the corner. OMG I want to go to Ibiza right now.
That sounds pretty perfect to me!

• Heart
It
It
well thankfully only the bride is allowed to wear white and with my arse there’s no chance of a thong bikini 🤣🤣 Would I be be a bad friend to hope we get cancelled? It’s 100% not my cup of tea and the thought of how expensive it all is makes it even worse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
well thankfully only the bride is allowed to wear white and with my arse there’s no chance of a thong bikini 🤣🤣 Would I be be a bad friend to hope we get cancelled? It’s 100% not my cup of tea and the thought of how expensive it all is makes it even worse!!
Has OB been booked?
If not here are a few suggestions, Pikes you would need taxis to get there.
Cala Bassa beach club hop on a boat from San Antonio harbour.
Blue Marlin Beach Club. Taxi ride.
I could go on and on.
At OB it doesn't matter what size your bum is. Belive me.
What part of Ibiza are you staying in?

Sorry I went a bit of subject there must be the not having a holiday this year blues

Last edited:
You lot sound like THE perfect buddies to go to Ibiza with! I can't wait to get back there, never been to OB and probably never will to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Someone please do a thread on danielles sister Natasha ....you know who has crippling anxiety to the point she needs hospitalisation,,... yet finds the same confidence to post half naked and revealing selfies of herself 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Thread created

Reactions: 2