Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ex does alot of modelling I see her on the next website alot. Would you put up with him though really, thinking he gods gift and all the girls hanging all over him constantly. She can do better.
Yes i think she’s one of the main models for Next, she seemed a nice girl too. Maybe she got fed up of his lifestyle

Reactions: 8
I hate reading the Daily Mail but I found this excerpt from an article about the brothers.

Then there was Wayne’s penchant for younger women, whom he would chat up while holding court in his bars — a magnet for minor celebrities, off-duty footballers, and the sort of boozy Brits who fawn over such types.

Three of his much younger girlfriends became his wives, among them Zoe Davey — their friendship began when he was 29 and she was a 15-year-old Essex schoolgirl.

‘This isn’t a Bill Wyman-Mandy Smith situation,’ he insisted when the tabloids asked him about their association, referring to the Rolling Stone’s infamous relationship with a 14-year-old. ‘Zoe is a virgin and she’ll stay that way until she is at least 16.’

They later married and had a daughter, now 16 herself, but the relationship broke down and Wayne moved on.

Contrast this rum lifestyle with the image of squeaky-clean Gary. Here was that rare beast, a footballer with choirboy manners. He married his childhood sweetheart, lived modestly, helping to raise four sons (the oldest of whom, George, tugged the nation’s heartstrings with his well-publicised struggle against leukaemia).

Is Tia's mother Zoe Davey I wonder and its really shocking how she was 15 when they first got 'talking'. Its repulsive! Wayne is 58 and Tia is going to be 22, which means he was 36 when Tia was born. He was 29 when he predominately got with her mum who was 15, meaning she was 22 when she had Tia. He is so slimy its awful and the behaviour has still carried on.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I believe he's had three wives to date, but four children, Sean, Duane, Tia and Freddie. Freddie's mother is Sacha Hopkins, known as Sacha Linekar who was dating Jay Rutland who married Tamara Ecclestone. Tia's mum is Zoe Davey who had been with Wayne since she was 15/16 presumably. It's not known whether or not Sean, Duane or Tia share the same mother but I believe they do not as Tia's mum had her at 22 so she would have been too young as Sean is 27/28 and Duane is 30/31 and Freddie is 16. He must have married the older two's mum then divorced her, married Zoe then married Sacha.

@Helen could I have the title amended to Lineker and the tag too please as I realised I spelt the name wrong incase anyone tries to look for it. Many thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He’s got a lothario reputation for sure,but I know first hand he does a lot for charity
He really supported my friends son who is Severely disabled and Was interested in DJs and the club scene. I think he’s more genuine than Gary who tries to make out he’s whiter than white .

Reactions: 26
A friend of mine is friends with Tony Truman. Him and Janine from eastenders no longer together but are very good friends and he does a lot for her, the child and the rest of her family. Wayne loves a bit of the white stuff and a young girl. His last gf (Danielle) was on a really old series of Britains Next Top Model and clearly liked what she got from being with Wayne. But both Wayne and Tony are very generous apparently and clearly have a good business model as ocean beach is always packed to the rafters!

And his daughter Tia is still quite young. Whilst the lifestyle isnt unusual for a 21 year old now, she was all dolled up and partying at ocean beach years ago and I was shocked to find out she was only 15 ish at the time. Was really quite freaky!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
No tea as such but my Dad was best friends with Gary at school and knew Wayne. Wayne started out with a fruit and veg stall at Leicester Market and when Gary became famous he helped fund the first Linekers Bar. The Brothers dont get on now...

Reactions: 15
I hate reading the Daily Mail but I found this excerpt from an article about the brothers.

Is Tia's mother Zoe Davey I wonder and its really shocking how she was 15 when they first got 'talking'. Its repulsive! Wayne is 58 and Tia is going to be 22, which means he was 36 when Tia was born. He was 29 when he predominately got with her mum who was 15, meaning she was 22 when she had Tia. He is so slimy its awful and the behaviour has still carried on.
Yes Tia’s mum is Zoe Davey, I didn’t know she got with him at 15! She also has a younger daughter Sienna, she’s not Wayne’s though

Is he that little blonde girl Mila's dad or grandad can anyone tell me please
Myla is Duane‘s little girl, she’s very cute!

I believe he's had three wives to date, but four children, Sean, Duane, Tia and Freddie. Freddie's mother is Sacha Hopkins, known as Sacha Linekar who was dating Jay Rutland who married Tamara Ecclestone. Tia's mum is Zoe Davey who had been with Wayne since she was 15/16 presumably. It's not known whether or not Sean, Duane or Tia share the same mother but I believe they do not as Tia's mum had her at 22 so she would have been too young as Sean is 27/28 and Duane is 30/31 and Freddie is 16. He must have married the older two's mum then divorced her, married Zoe then married Sacha.

@Helen could I have the title amended to Lineker and the tag too please as I realised I spelt the name wrong incase anyone tries to look for it. Many thanks!
Not sure who Duane and Sean’s Mum is but someone told me they’ve got the same Mum, not sure if that’s true

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Me and some friends went to O Beach in Ibiza for a birthday weekend. Wayne invited my friend into the VIP area and she said no thanks, he then told her oh okay then, you might throw off the vibe with your weight anyway... We left and solemnly vowed never to go back. It was tit anyway :LOL:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58