Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He used to be in a relationship with The late Sophie From Love Island, many years ago now. They were on a tv show about Ibiza.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Me and some friends went to O Beach in Ibiza for a birthday weekend. Wayne invited my friend into the VIP area and she said no thanks, he then told her oh okay then, you might throw off the vibe with your weight anyway... We left and solemnly vowed never to go back. It was tit anyway :LOL:
Oh my god Hahaha ok grandad! He's never grown up. He's like a 15 year old stuck in 68 year olds body (I dont know how old he is 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god Hahaha ok grandad! He's never grown up. He's like a 15 year old stuck in 68 year olds body (I dont know how old he is 😂).
Lol you will get girls whose life dream is to get a selfie at Ocean with him 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Lol you will get girls whose life dream is to get a selfie at Ocean with him 😳
Yeah I've seen that on his page! Desperate 🙄. I've been to ibiza loads, never once felt the urge to go there. Mambo's is more my scene, relaxing, looking at the sea, not being crammed like a sardine with a load of sweaty bodies watching half naked girls gyrate round each other 🙄🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah I've seen that on his page! Desperate 🙄. I've been to ibiza loads, never once felt the urge to go there. Mambo's is more my scene, relaxing, looking at the sea, not being crammed like a sardine with a load of sweaty bodies watching half naked girls gyrate round each other 🙄🙄.
Love mambos, we go with our kids and they love it too 😂 I’ve never felt the want to go to ocean either, full of wannabes I think.
From what I’ve seen Wayne and Gary don’t get on anymore, I think Wayne resents Gary’s success. I remember he tweeted once that Gary was hosting the Olympics or something while he was drunk at Ocean with only one flip flop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went to Ocean Beach when it was newly open - must say, it was average at best.

Reactions: 5
Me and some friends went to O Beach in Ibiza for a birthday weekend. Wayne invited my friend into the VIP area and she said no thanks, he then told her oh okay then, you might throw off the vibe with your weight anyway... We left and solemnly vowed never to go back. It was tit anyway :LOL:
Wow what a disgusting thing to say to anyone. Be doesn't deserve the platform he has. bleep.

Reactions: 19
We go to Ibiza quite a bit and always stay in the same hotel which is next to Ocean Beach. The entertainment factor is just brilliant watching all the young ladies trot past on the way to OB but believe me it's even better watching then staggering and falling over on the way from there with even less clothes on that they went with. Fantastic entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I went to Ibiza years ago and got my drink spiked in his bar. This happened even though my partner at the time was completely sober had hold of my drink all the time, it was only us two on the holiday and I hadn't even drank much at all. I ended up in the local private hospital so couldnt use my EHIC card. My partner said they seemed really dodgy (I was unconscious). It cost €500 for the treatment I received. They were happy to lie on my form so I could claim some money back from my travel insurance and said on there that I had come in suffering from sickness and diarrhoea! My family believe that there is some sort of conspiracy amongst the bars so that they will spike customers drinks so they have to end up in the hospital and then they take a cut of the profits! Doesnt seem too far fetched to me..

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I was at ocean beach last year and somehow ended up behind the DJ booth. Wayne was all over a girl me and my friend presumed it was his last way girl friend but no it was just a one day fling. Tia was next to us it was obvious she was embarrassed with her dads behaviour

Reactions: 15
I was at ocean beach last year and somehow ended up behind the DJ booth. Wayne was all over a girl me and my friend presumed it was his last way girl friend but no it was just a one day fling. Tia was next to us it was obvious she was embarrassed with her dads behaviour
If that was my dad I just wouldn't go there! So many amazing places in places in ibiza, but they all love the attention of being related to him because for some reason people like being fawned over...I can't think of anything worse, if I was famous I'd be like Sia, trying to hide my identity 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Remember when he was in a couple of episodes of Towie, he was like a seedy old Grandad 🤣
Does anyone remember when he was banged up for fraud? I don’t think him and Gary get on do they

We must have typed at the same time. Yeah I think it must be something like that, he probably cut ties when he went to jail maybe, doubt he liked all the dodgy dealings
Yep, I remember him doing jail time too.

Reactions: 5
He was with Danielle Sandhu for a good few years wasn’t he? Always surprised me that she was still with him whenever they would pop up on Instagram somewhere.

(Really not fan of her sister btw)

Reactions: 10
Anyone know why him and Danielle sandhu spilt up? They we’re engaged and then the big insta post came... gone separate ways but still best friends etc

Reactions: 8
Anyone know why him and Danielle sandhu spilt up? They we’re engaged and then the big insta post came... gone separate ways but still best friends etc
Oh stop did they actually do a post!?? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh stop did they actually do a post!?? 🤣
Yea it was a long one about being best friends and going separate ways 🤷🏼‍♀️ But he commented on her stuff for a long time after. I think it was her that finished it.

Reactions: 6
Yea it was a long one about being best friends and going separate ways 🤷🏼‍♀️ But he commented on her stuff for a long time after. I think it was her that finished it.
I bet she was sick of watching thirsty witches hanging all over him constantly and him loving it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He makes my skin crawl. If that was my dad......urgh. Speaking to some of the younger girls in work about OB I was actually gobsmacked at the prices they charge for drinks, areas etc! Maybe I'm just old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He makes my skin crawl. If that was my dad......urgh. Speaking to some of the younger girls in work about OB I was actually gobsmacked at the prices they charge for drinks, areas etc! Maybe I'm just old 😂
Yeah the prices are shocking, I must be old too 😂. They must be losing a crazy amount of money right now, not sure if Spain are doing the self employed grant, I bet half of it doesn’t go through the books anyway. He’s on Instagram saying about EasyJet starting flights up again in June, I think he’s expecting the crowds to be back but if you have to quarantine for 14 days on arrival nobody will be going to OBeach plus I doubt they’ll be able to allow many people in as it’s normally big crowds

Reactions: 6