Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the prices are shocking, I must be old too 😂. They must be losing a crazy amount of money right now, not sure if Spain are doing the self employed grant, I bet half of it doesn’t go through the books anyway. He’s on Instagram saying about EasyJet starting flights up again in June, I think he’s expecting the crowds to be back but if you have to quarantine for 14 days on arrival nobody will be going to OBeach plus I doubt they’ll be able to allow many people in as it’s normally big crowds
He's actively encouraging people to go there! Just wrong at the minute. But, he's got to pay for that Bentley somehow hey?!

Reactions: 5
He's actively encouraging people to go there! Just wrong at the minute. But, he's got to pay for that Bentley somehow hey?!
Yeah totally wrong, but yeah he’s got to pay for the Bentley and all the other flash things 🙄

Reactions: 5

Wayne and his minions are a joke. How can you, as a father of four kids tell people that Ibiza is "on" for July? There's just no way and I can't believe people are actively planning their holidays for the summer. It seems like to these people, these lockdown rules are for "boring" people who don't break rules but honestly do you want to risk going on a plane in this current climate? He's got no brain cells whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
He makes my skin crawl. If that was my dad......urgh. Speaking to some of the younger girls in work about OB I was actually gobsmacked at the prices they charge for drinks, areas etc! Maybe I'm just old 😂
when I went in 2014 I swear they were charging around 80 euro for a jug of sex on the beach or something stupid. I refused to buy a drink all day.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
when I went in 2014 I swear they were charging around 80 euro for a jug of sex on the beach or something stupid. I refused to buy a drink all day.
Yeah that sounds about right. My friend racked up a bill of approx. 1k and all they had was a couple of bottles of bubbly, a bottle of vodka and some mixers. It’s pretty standard for ‘premium’ beach clubs though, especially in party hotspots like Ibiza. Everything in Ibiza is wildly expensive! I remember paying around 10€ for a bottle of water in the super clubs

• Wow
I went for a friends birthday last year I wasn’t fussed about going the previous times Iv been to ibiza, we paid 1k to sit on the balcony which we then had to use towards drinks a few bottles of Asti style fizz which was vile and around 400 euros for a standard bottle of vodka.
We had to go downstairs for the toilets n the floors were full of glass and as everyone is in sandles the toilet floors were full of toilet roll covered in blood, everyone openly does drugs and a lot of the girls in Wayne’s hot tub did not look over 18 or on this planet tbh it made me so uncomfortable I left my friends there it was just not a nice place to be !

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If you tag any ibiza holiday photo on Instagram with #ibiza it's almost guaranteed Wayne will like it. He must be very busy on social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone please do a thread on danielles sister Natasha ....you know who has crippling anxiety to the point she needs hospitalisation,,... yet finds the same confidence to post half naked and revealing selfies of herself 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
I went for a friends birthday last year I wasn’t fussed about going the previous times Iv been to ibiza, we paid 1k to sit on the balcony which we then had to use towards drinks a few bottles of Asti style fizz which was vile and around 400 euros for a standard bottle of vodka.
We had to go downstairs for the toilets n the floors were full of glass and as everyone is in sandles the toilet floors were full of toilet roll covered in blood, everyone openly does drugs and a lot of the girls in Wayne’s hot tub did not look over 18 or on this planet tbh it made me so uncomfortable I left my friends there it was just not a nice place to be !
Oh god I've got a thing about wet toilet floors, changing room floors. I can't cope. It makes me have a panic attack. The thought of walking over a wet floor, wet with god knows what makes me sick. Places like that, that cost a fortune should have someone in the toilets all day cleaning that's just disgusting. Love how he promotes it as an adult wonderland and he can't be arsed to have someone cleaning the toilets so they're worse than a squat. Vile. Him and his business partners are laughing all the way to the bank at everyone who goes here!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
If you tag any ibiza holiday photo on Instagram with #ibiza it's almost guaranteed Wayne will like it. He must be very busy on social media!
Ha I am going to give that a go. I shall let you know.
Then again I'm probably abit old for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Wayne and his minions are a joke. How can you, as a father of four kids tell people that Ibiza is "on" for July? There's just no way and I can't believe people are actively planning their holidays for the summer. It seems like to these people, these lockdown rules are for "boring" people who don't break rules but honestly do you want to risk going on a plane in this current climate? He's got no brain cells whatsoever.
it’s laughable he’s saying Easyjet have flights... Easyjet are starting to fly in June, my friend works there but it’svery limited flights to Belfast Paris and Bristol etc some other uk places. NOT Ibiza 😂😂😂 I remember back in March he was saying ocean would still be opening in May as usual he’s such a twit. Clearly desperate for the £££s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it’s laughable he’s saying Easyjet have flights... Easyjet are starting to fly in June, my friend works there but it’svery limited flights to Belfast Paris and Bristol etc some other uk places. NOT Ibiza 😂😂😂 I remember back in March he was saying ocean would still be opening in May as usual he’s such a twit. Clearly desperate for the £££s
Desperate to keep himself in the lifestyle he's s accustomed too. Even if it means people flying over to ibiza too soon, he's not bothered it's all about the money! Have you seen his sons house in ibiza, is it Dwayne who's married to megan? That's also what the money you spend in ocean goes too! The house is immense, absolutely beautiful!

Reactions: 9
Desperate to keep himself in the lifestyle he's s accustomed too. Even if it means people flying over to ibiza too soon, he's not bothered it's all about the money! Have you seen his sons house in ibiza, is it Dwayne who's married to megan? That's also what the money you spend in ocean goes too! The house is immense, absolutely beautiful!
Yeah the house is gorgeous, they had the wedding there last year didn‘t they. I think Duane is a partner in Ocean, not sure if they own it or rent but when you think about what they charge in Ocean it’s no wonder they can afford to live like that!

I’ve never been to the one in Ibiza, to me that’s just not what Ibiza is about. I have been to the one in Marbella a few times and I’ll openly admit each time my friend and I managed to make friends with some blokes staying at our hotel and go in with them. Didn’t pay a penny and wouldn’t at those prices....only time in my life I haven’t paid my own way....does that make me a bad person😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wayne doesn’t actually own ocean beach it’s Tony Truman. I’ve been a lot and know a lot of people in Ibiza, met wayne numerous times cba with him 😂 he’s a grandad in my eyes. But anyways yeh he’s just there to hype up the place etc but Tony owns it.

I’ve never been to the one in Ibiza, to me that’s just not what Ibiza is about. I have been to the one in Marbella a few times and I’ll openly admit each time my friend and I managed to make friends with some blokes staying at our hotel and go in with them. Didn’t pay a penny and wouldn’t at those prices....only time in my life I haven’t paid my own way....does that make me a bad person😂
Most girls don’t pay at ocean 😂 that’s how it’s done 🤭😂👌🏽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wayne doesn’t actually own ocean beach it’s Tony Truman. I’ve been a lot and know a lot of people in Ibiza, met wayne numerous times cba with him 😂 he’s a grandad in my eyes. But anyways yeh he’s just there to hype up the place etc but Tony owns it.

Most girls don’t pay at ocean 😂 that’s how it’s done 🤭😂👌🏽
I thought it was Tony, Wayne and Duane who were all partners and owned Ocean?

Reactions: 1

Even if I did go away (which I'm not) I certainly won't be getting on a plane to Ibiza to go to his sleazy club :ROFLMAO:
What cloud is he on?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone please do a thread on danielles sister Natasha ....you know who has crippling anxiety to the point she needs hospitalisation,,... yet finds the same confidence to post half naked and revealing selfies of herself 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
They're from the town I live in, them and their brother were all given some money when they turned 18. Guess what Natasha spent hers on 🤔
Their brother is definitely not the brightest spark, and that's me being kind!

Reactions: 2