Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like car crash viewing watching him and Tony Truemans stories. Tony in particular when he films those girls hanging off them. There was one recent visit to Dubai and one of the girls was so smashed she ended up crashed on the floor unconscious with her skirt up round her neck and there he was filming her while unconscious. Same when she came round and started puking up there he was with the camera in her face. Wayne tries to be all wholesome around Myla and the rest of his fam, Tony is always bigging up Charlie and the daughter and his mum yet the way they film and treat women like they are pieces of meat is just so hypocritical. One thing for their own families, doesn't matter about anyone else.
Wayne did seem very into Danielle and her parents visited O Beach last summer and he posted about having a great time with the ex in laws. When Duane married Megan last year Gary was invited but stayed away due to work commitments MOTD and got a good bit of online flack for it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
O beach is the one business I genuinely hope suffers majorly because of covid19.
He's a vile piece of tit and I hope someone films the day he falls flat on his face for the all the world to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
O beach is the one business I genuinely hope suffers majorly because of covid19.
He's a vile piece of tit and I hope someone films the day he falls flat on his face for the all the world to see.
Ooh I feel like there's a story we're missing out on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooh I feel like there's a story we're missing out on here!
😆😆 No, no story from me unfortunately.
I just don't like the twit. I've seen how he acts in real life (not at OB) and online and he's as fake as they come.
The kindness bollocks he posted about last year with the down syndrome young ladies getting vip treatment at OB? Allllll for the likes and the look at me aren't I so wonderful and kind?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The security at O Beach have a very bad reputation. I believe there have been a lot of allegations about them being very heavy handed when there are issues.
Dont get me started on that Keytones crap him and Calum Best are trying to promote. A MLM pyramid scheme dressed up with two 'celebs' promoting it.

An other one was how he posted about the older guy dancing at OB last year saying how, that's what it's all about people enjoying themselves no matter who they were or what they look like. He took that video to make the man a laughing stock but he was advised against it and to say how its wonderful seeing different people enjoying themselves.
He later took the royal piss out of that man.
Nice guy eh?

• Sad
  • Angry
A big old sleeze that also happens to be Gary Linekar's brother, there must be tons of tea surrounding him and his posse. Also happened to drive to Ibiza from London whilst everything is going on. Must be what 57 and acts like he's 22.

This guy major creeps me out. Its well known he's a dealer. He also looks like a person who likes underage or pimp, probs both 🤮 👴

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He posts lots of inappropriate topless pictures of his granddaughter myla too. Wrong wrong wrong.
I have a down syndrome sister. I was appalled at that stunt he pulled last year. What he should have done...was what he did, without filming and taking pics of the whole thing. But he wanted the publicity simple. He's a disgusting man. Wholeheartedly agree with the person that said he behaves all wholesome around his family yet then exploits young girls and makes vile comments to them about their weight. Do not blame Gary for not wanting anything to do with his sleazy brother.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You’re all going to hate me for this I don’t know him personally but think he’s so hot for an older bloke 😩😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
An other one was how he posted about the older guy dancing at OB last year saying how, that's what it's all about people enjoying themselves no matter who they were or what they look like. He took that video to make the man a laughing stock but he was advised against it and to say how its wonderful seeing different people enjoying themselves.
He later took the royal piss out of that man.
Nice guy eh?
Yes and he would do the same with videos of very drunk or maybe overweight girls. Really horrible.

You’re all going to hate me for this I don’t know him personally but think he’s so hot for an older bloke 😩😂
But sure none of his photos or videos are actually true of him so you dont know what he looks like in real life. He filters everything to death. And then all the facials and cosmetic surgery etc.

He posts lots of inappropriate topless pictures of his granddaughter myla too. Wrong wrong wrong.
I have a down syndrome sister. I was appalled at that stunt he pulled last year. What he should have done...was what he did, without filming and taking pics of the whole thing. But he wanted the publicity simple. He's a disgusting man. Wholeheartedly agree with the person that said he behaves all wholesome around his family yet then exploits young girls and makes vile comments to them about their weight. Do not blame Gary for not wanting anything to do with his sleazy brother.
Yes far too much of Myla wandering round in bikini bottoms always with a camera shoved in her face never really getting a chance to spend proper time with her grandfather cos it's always being filmed for the gram.
Rumour has it though Gary is far from wholesome himself but definitely manages to project a better image anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just really don't get why people love him so much? He was never a celebrity, looks strange after all the surgery and seems to have about an average club. I don't know why girls are desperate to be fingered by him or guys want him to call them geezer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Bloody hell, I'd never heard of this one, hes an old man who dresses like an 18 year old. He looks like a cross between Jeffrey Epstein and Karl Lagerfeld.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24