Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even think the video is that bad, not like he is groping them and pushing them in, still loving the comments though and how empty the place is 😂

Reactions: 4
He’s on the defensive on insta poor love! Time to wind ya (turkey) neck in grandpa and have a nice cup of Horlicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Few years ago Wayne dated Sophie Gradon (R.I.P) after Sophie was in Love Island 2016.

Sophie met and had rumoured lesbian relationship with Katie Salmon also in 2016 Love Island and dated

In the latest video doing the round's on social media. Wayne picked Katie Salmon as his winner and date at O-Beach. Reported in red-top tabloid's.

Weird.

Attached are two pics one (over 10 year's ago - Taken in 2009 with Gary etc)
Can't you afford new shorts Wayne in 2020? :)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wayne is such a chav in his 2010 clothes and constant pics with z listers. I despise Tia shes the epitome of a spoilt brat showing off designer clothes courtesy of daddy, she is so bland as well as her shar pei looking fella who plays for sunday league.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are like posh recliners because it is all built around the pool.

I just remembered Wayne has also set up a business with Katie Salmon. Dreamdolls Ibiza. They were meant to launch this summer.

Here Is :- DreamDolls Ibiza - Companies House:- https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12471644

Then Katie was appointed:- Katie Humphries:- https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/ivOoluF4KRnVzXSkAE9JnPRckPM/appointments

Katie Humphries Aka IKatie Salmon, - She was one he picked by Wayne for his young date, to raise/promote their business together:-

Reactions: 2
Here Is :- DreamDolls Ibiza - Companies House:- https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12471644

Then Katie was appointed:- Katie Humphries:- https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/ivOoluF4KRnVzXSkAE9JnPRckPM/appointments

Katie Humphries Aka IKatie Salmon, - She was one he picked by Wayne for his young date, to raise/promote their business together:-

Am I reading that right that she was born in 1995??? She looks SO much older

Reactions: 5
It's Tia's birthday today, so there all out on the boat.
I wonder if uncle Gary send her a variety box of Walkers crisps.

Also Wayne has been getting a lot of negative feedback back on some of his IG posts regarding people not being refunded deposit they have paid for beds in OB. He's even deleted 1 post where he was getting totally bashed.
I can't believe how much those beds cost and then drinks on top. Shocking!!

Reactions: 6

Also Wayne has been getting a lot of negative feedback back on some of his IG posts regarding people not being refunded deposit they have paid for beds in OB. He's even deleted 1 post where he was getting totally bashed.
Yep I'm one of those people who couldn't get a refund!!

Yep I'm one of those people who couldn't get a refund!!
It's absolutely disgusting. Hope you don't mind me asking how much it cost.
We normally stay at a Hotel which is very close to OB and go get a sunbed on the beach and listen to the music and have a good laugh at some of the sights on their way to OB.
It's very entertaining.
So annoying not being able to get a refund.

It's absolutely disgusting. Hope you don't mind me asking how much it cost.
We normally stay at a Hotel which is very close to OB and go get a sunbed on the beach and listen to the music and have a good laugh at some of the sights on their way to OB.
It's very entertaining.
So annoying not being able to get a refund.
I was meant to be going as part of a hen do so wasnt my choice to go Haha

However for 5 of us it was around the £1500 mark and that was for one of the cheaper beds.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Drinks aren’t on top, the money you pay is for your bed and drinks, obviously if you drink more than your £1k or whatever you have to pay the difference. All of the beach clubs are the same....not saying it’s right but we paid $3k for the cheapest bed to see Calvin Harris in Vegas....and I have never been so drunk in my life, we were getting our money back no matter what 😂😂😂
Absolutely shocking they won’t refund people though

• Heart
I surprised one of the tabloids hasn't run a story on it. Maybe they think spending such an amount on drinks would be out of touch with the average reader but Wayne is newsworthy with his family link, previous jail visit and dodgy dealings.

• Heart
Linekers has been ordered to shut down for the remainder of 2020 as Ibiza wants to crack down on pool parties etc. But there’s no word about O Beach so I presume that’s still open? Wayne keeps banging on about Ibiza but let’s be honest it’s not busy there at all.

Reactions: 7
Linekers has been ordered to shut down for the remainder of 2020 as Ibiza wants to crack down on pool parties etc. But there’s no word about O Beach so I presume that’s still open? Wayne keeps banging on about Ibiza but let’s be honest it’s not busy there at all.
I would have the OB would have been the first to close due to the restrictions on pool parties.
I was lucky to go to Ibiza in July and got back before quarantine. And it was really really quiet.

Reactions: 3
I think places with a hot food licence can stay open for the moment, O Beach serves food so probably safe for now. It looks super quiet anyway!

I would have the OB would have been the first to close due to the restrictions on pool parties.
I was lucky to go to Ibiza in July and got back before quarantine. And it was really really quiet.
I agree it seems mad that they can stay open but Linekers has to close!