Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look on Tia’s story it’s probably the busiest O beach has been and she would’ve only recorded the busiest part to make it look better than it is.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see he went on a boat trip the other day with the “Ibiza dream dolls” or whatever they’re called, basically a load of dolly birds in bikinis, Tia was on the trip too. Can you imagine going on a boat trip and your Dad hanging off a load of young girls 😳🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder if she gets embarrassed, I know most people would!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone see he went on a boat trip the other day with the “Ibiza dream dolls” or whatever they’re called, basically a load of dolly birds in bikinis, Tia was on the trip too. Can you imagine going on a boat trip and your Dad hanging off a load of young girls 😳🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder if she gets embarrassed, I know most people would!
I saw that. Also thought it was very odd. 😳

Reactions: 3
So much ick in that video. The way he pushes their chest 🥴 the dirty old man excitement in his voice 🤢 and then the presumption that he can reject any of them and that the “chosen” one should be in some way grateful 🤮 Gross

• Sick
So much ick in that video. The way he pushes their chest 🥴 the dirty old man excitement in his voice 🤢 and then the presumption that he can reject any of them and that the “chosen” one should be in some way grateful 🤮 Gross
But then she is....he’s obviously already shagging her just makes it look like they’re having a proper date now

Reactions: 11
Is it just me who thought he was Gary’s dad 😂😂😂😂
Also Has anyone seen Santa Claus the movie when there is a robot Santa he looks like him 😂 he is so cringe!! I was looking at daily fail article on him and then I had a look on his insta. Oh my god he is so cringe hanging all over the ex islanders. Act ur bloody age 😒😒 just gives off bad vibes. Bet his breath stinks of booze and fags

• Haha
Hahaha this reminds me of a funny story. My friend went to Thailand with her parents when she was about 15/16. They brought tickets from a street vendor for a Nice relaxed sunset boat trip. What they didn’t find out until they had set sail, they had been duped as it was in fact a backpackers booze cruise😅. She said she almost died when girls in bikinis started doing body shots off the guys and her dad was asked if we wanted to join (he was mortified). They all hid downstairs for 3 hours until they got back to shore 😂😂😂
I don’t get how Tia can be ok with all that

• Haha
She's seen it her whole life so it's probably normal for her

Reactions: 7
I don’t think anyone grosses me out as much as he does. I would be so embarrassed if he was my dad/ grandad. That video of him pushing the girls in the pool he is loving it you can tell Who would want to win a date with him anyway 😂😂 he looks like he’s tagging along on all the pics people put on ( yeah I know social distancing) but he just looks so out of place (maybe because he’s 20 years too old ) disgusting he is!!!

Reactions: 8
Tia obviously doesn't mind it as she gets some kind of lifestyle out of it. So cringe though!

Reactions: 5
Would be hilarious if Tia got with a 50+ year old in a mirror effect of Wayne, see what Wayne thinks then. Though I'm pretty sure Tia got with Harry when she was barely 18 and he's 6-7 years older than her.

Reactions: 7
Would be hilarious if Tia got with a 50+ year old in a mirror effect of Wayne, see what Wayne thinks then. Though I'm pretty sure Tia got with Harry when she was barely 18 and he's 6-7 years older than her.
F63C6536-35AE-41DA-8577-18775F948351.jpeg

Judging by this photo Harry uploaded, he was 21 when they began dating (born July 1992) and this was their first year anniversary. Tia was born August 1998 and she was 15 when they began dating!! Her mum was very young when she had her too, I believe 15.

3F2A8320-F292-4BD6-B023-F4BE3C0769ED.jpeg

So gross to post this when she was so young, I definitely think Tia has been exposed to older men and possibly been groomed. I blame Wayne.

• Sick