Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and tia are the same age? Really? I thought she was nearing 30. Do influencers age quicker or is it just the facetune

Reactions: 12
I was in Ibiza last week it was so so quiet. We didn't stay in San Antonio this time and I so missed seeing all the good and beautiful (huhum) going in to O beach.
We stayed in Cala Tarida, a lady at the hotel mentioned that she had walked down the beach and at the other end there were 4 sunbeds all roped off with fluffy white towels and identical beach bags on them. After nosing at Old man Linekers IG. I think those sunbeds were for that Gabby A lady.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 196217
Judging by this photo Harry uploaded, he was 21 when they began dating (born July 1992) and this was their first year anniversary. Tia was born August 1998 and she was 15 when they began dating!! Her mum was very young when she had her too, I believe 15.

View attachment 196220

So gross to post this when she was so young, I definitely think Tia has been exposed to older men and possibly been groomed. I blame Wayne.
Was pretty sure it was pre-18 they got together but didn't want to accuse without checking. 21 dating a 15 year old is mad. Runs in the family I guess. I'm surprised Harry hasn't proposed yet, she is way out of his league

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
For the entertainment factor I have started following old captain birdseye on IG. Purely for a entertainment factor.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tia looks better on those old photos than she does now, her lips are bleeping ridiculous now and god knows what else she’s had done. I don’t know why these pretty young girls mess with themselves. She practically had her fanny out on her story the other day, to think her dad watches it is just weird! Although the way Wayne is, it’s obviously the way she’s been brought up

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tia's story today, I just don't know who would feel comfortable wearing that bikini, I don't care if it's Dior it still looks like a dental floss and camouflage disaster!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait if Tia’s mum was 15... how old was Wayne?! Isnt that illegal?!?
I got one thing wrong, Tia’s mum Zoe Davey wasn’t 15 when she was born but 15 when she started to date Wayne which is still bad. He was 29. She must have been 21/22 when Tia was born and I believe Wayne was 36/37.

“Three of his much younger girlfriends became his wives, among them Zoe Davey — their friendship began when he was 29 and she was a 15-year-old Essex schoolgirl.

‘This isn’t a Bill Wyman-Mandy Smith situation,’ he insisted when the tabloids asked him about their association, referring to the Rolling Stone’s infamous relationship with a 14-year-old. ‘Zoe is a virgin and she’ll stay that way until she is at least 16.’

They later married and had a daughter, now 16 herself, but the relationship broke down and Wayne moved on.”

Taken from an article about Wayne and Gary.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I got one thing wrong, Tia’s mum Zoe Davey wasn’t 15 when she was born but 15 when she started to date Wayne which is still bad. He was 29. She must have been 21/22 when Tia was born and I believe Wayne was 36/37.

“Three of his much younger girlfriends became his wives, among them Zoe Davey — their friendship began when he was 29 and she was a 15-year-old Essex schoolgirl.

. ‘Zoe is a virgin and she’ll stay that way until she is at least 16.’

Taken from an article about Wayne and Gary.

Ewwwwww. So he was double her age and, bragging about her virginity. At 15 it is highly unlikely she would see these horrible red flags. No 30 year old man has an emotional and or intellectual connection with a child studying for their gcses.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know how true this is but a family friend’s son is in Ibiza right now and says after today O Beach is having to close and all it’s British staff are coming back home. Also same for all the workers over there, Ibiza is dead and so many bars and clubs are letting staff go.
Will keep an eye on Birdseye’s stories to see if there is any truth. Wouldn’t surprise me though if O Beach remains open for the handful of British Z-listers still wanting their BEEFA-20 holiday whilst all the over venues of the island close.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know how true this is but a family friend’s son is in Ibiza right now and says after today O Beach is having to close and all it’s British staff are coming back home. Also same for all the workers over there, Ibiza is dead and so many bars and clubs are letting staff go.
Will keep an eye on Birdseye’s stories to see if there is any truth. Wouldn’t surprise me though if O Beach remains open for the handful of British Z-listers still wanting their BEEFA-20 holiday whilst all the over venues of the island close.
I’ve got friends in Ibiza at the moment and they said the same it’s super quiet, some of the small bars and cafes haven‘t reopened since lockdown and a few have opened then closed again because it’s not worth it right now. O Beach still looks quiet from what he’s posted, it’s busier than when it first opened but still quiet. Imagine the dip in their profits, although they charge ridiculous prices anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I believe he's had three wives to date, but four children, Sean, Duane, Tia and Freddie. Freddie's mother is Sacha Hopkins, known as Sacha Linekar who was dating Jay Rutland who married Tamara Ecclestone. Tia's mum is Zoe Davey who had been with Wayne since she was 15/16 presumably. It's not known whether or not Sean, Duane or Tia share the same mother but I believe they do not as Tia's mum had her at 22 so she would have been too young as Sean is 27/28 and Duane is 30/31 and Freddie is 16. He must have married the older two's mum then divorced her, married Zoe then married Sacha.

@Helen could I have the title amended to Lineker and the tag too please as I realised I spelt the name wrong incase anyone tries to look for it. Many thanks!
I’m new here but this thread made me join!
I was searching up about Wayne after his recent creepy video went viral.
Shocking to hear Zoe Davey was underage when they met!

Tia has followed in her mums footsteps since her boyfriend Harry Agombar is 28 she is 21 and they’ve been together since 7th February 2014 (If you scroll back on Harry’s Instagram you will find the 1 year anniversary picture which confirms) Harry would’ve been 22...

A 22 year old man openly dating a 15 year old child... no doubt Wayne had no issue because of his history. EDIT: I see someone has posted about this already after I’ve read through ha!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ocean Beach looks so quiet! Why would you even want to be there in current times.
I’ve been twice and won’t lie I enjoyed myself. Both times we went VIP, in 2014 and 2015.
It was €850 the and the drinks were included in the bed price.
Dread to think how much the beds are now!

I think these days it’s a place people fo to spot the influencer etc or get an Instagram worthy photo.
We did meet Wayne and he gives just as much creepy vibes and person as he does online!

What’s his insta post about trending on Twitter ?? Is it cause his another pervert??

Reactions: 1
He’s like a pound shop version of Hugh Hefner. I can’t actually look at his photos he gives me the creeps

• Haha