Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes he owns it with Tony Trueman who used to be with Charlie Brooks from EastEnders 😂
They’re opening a new one in Dubai as well
Apparently its his son who owns it not him

Someone please do a thread on danielles sister Natasha ....you know who has crippling anxiety to the point she needs hospitalisation,,... yet finds the same confidence to post half naked and revealing selfies of herself 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
A well known slag who fucked everyone in South Woodford

I would have the OB would have been the first to close due to the restrictions on pool parties.
I was lucky to go to Ibiza in July and got back before quarantine. And it was really really quiet.
Linekers doesn't have a pool. it's likely due to 0 social distancing going on and large groups dancing. All you had to do was wear a mask at the gate.

Ocean beach was boring when I went but I didn't get a table I got in free as I stayed in the hotel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Linekers doesn't have a pool. it's likely due to 0 social distancing going on and large groups dancing. All you had to do was wear a mask at the gate.

Ocean beach was boring when I went but I didn't get a table I got in free as I stayed in the hotel.
It’s Duane the son, Wayne and Tony who jointly own it, someone on here posted a link to the Spanish companies house x

Reactions: 3
Freddie Lineker, like father like son. Above coronavirus apparently. Pretty sure anyone coming back from Spain has a two week quarantine .. his father definitely knew this 😂😂 And to so obviously defy the rule. Is there any way to report this?
Tbh if I came back I wouldn’t be quarantining ether. Ibiza have little to no cases and shouldn’t even be on the list. Let people live their lives. Must be something better to do than report people.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Tbh if I came back I wouldn’t be quarantining ether. Ibiza have little to no cases and shouldn’t even be on the list. Let people live their lives. Must be something better to do than report people.
Where do you get your info? Facebook? :LOL:
Is that you Wayne?
1. Balerics had 5x more positive cases per capita than the UK early August.
2. Linekers had to close as many staff tested positive.

Reactions: 12
Where do you get your info? Facebook? :LOL:
Is that you Wayne?
1. Balerics had 5x more positive cases per capita than the UK early August.
2. Linekers had to close as many staff tested positive.
Maybe you will let coronavirus rule your life, I won’t. The survival rate is over 99% and most people are asymptomatic. Therefore we need to get on with life. Just think it’s a bit sad that people have the time to look at how to report people for not quarantining.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Lineker
she is definitely that girl who would willingly duck a married man ....but claim she never knew and play the victim ....also that girl who would be ya best mate but shag ya fella!!!! Something about this girl I just can’t stand so false and far to sugary!! Not a girls girl hence probably why you never see her with girls!!!! Nothing but an attention seeking Trollop!!!

Reactions: 2
Maybe you will let coronavirus rule your life, I won’t. The survival rate is over 99% and most people are asymptomatic. Therefore we need to get on with life. Just think it’s a bit sad that people have the time to look at how to report people for not quarantining.
Tia? The government have set this rule. If you don’t want to quarantine just don’t go on holiday. It really is that simple! And if I did break quarantine.. I definitely wouldn’t be flaunting it. It’s the arrogance of Wayne’s whole family that annoys me. When you look at countries who live in a more collectivistic society - Korea, Japan. They have done amazingly. Korea never were locked down, the cafes and bars all still open! Their economy continued because they don’t have people like the Linekers 😂 Seoul is one of the most densely populated cities in the world, yet compare their case numbers to London 😔

Reactions: 17
It doesn’t rule my life you will be relieved to know, I’ve just got back from Greece, no quarantine for me.

I just can’t stand fake news and like facts!

Reporting others is not my thing, I just came here to laugh about Waynetta.

Well I’m glad to hear that. Anyway let’s get this thread back on track. Is OB still open? I see a lot of the staff are heading home.

Well I’m glad to hear that. Anyway let’s get this thread back on track. Is OB still open? I see a lot of the staff are heading home.
He hasn’t posted Obeach on his stories in days so it must be super quiet, he said they were gonna be open until the end of October this year but maybe they’ll have to close early. Nothing on the Obeach insta either, they normally put stories on every day of people dancing etc!

Yeah think it’s closing. Staff are heading home. As much as he’s an idiot it’s sad that so many businesses will fail in the Balearics because of Covid. I’m sure he will be fine but many others probably won’t open again.

Reactions: 5
Yeah think it’s closing. Staff are heading home. As much as he’s an idiot it’s sad that so many businesses will fail in the Balearics because of Covid. I’m sure he will be fine but many others probably won’t open again.
Yeah I’m sure he’ll be fine but it’s the smaller businesses that will struggle, it’s awful. What a year.
Myla was super cute on his stories earlier, it looks like he’s a good Grandad anyway even though he’s seedy af!

Reactions: 6
OBeach will benefit as when things were ok with Spain they did a lot of PR advertising how they would stay open a lot longer this year to try to recoup the season. People would have booked beds etc on that basis and I bet they wont get refunds even tho they have paid up front.

Reactions: 1
she is definitely that girl who would willingly duck a married man ....but claim she never knew and play the victim ....also that girl who would be ya best mate but shag ya fella!!!! Something about this girl I just can’t stand so false and far to sugary!! Not a girls girl hence probably why you never see her with girls!!!! Nothing but an attention seeking Trollop!!!
Natasha is exactly as you described . She’s a nasty spiteful witch who is rough as toast in person. Filters are wonderful lol!

Also Katie salmon /Humphries is a Dubai porta potty and known for it as well as other dark sexual things for money . The dream dolls is hilarious , my ironing board has more back and curve than them . Probs can dance better soon if wobbled enough lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone know what happened to dream dolls ibiza? Wayne’s latest venture! He took their insta handle out of his bio (also can’t find the account anymore)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone know what happened to dream dolls ibiza? Wayne’s latest venture! He took their insta handle out of his bio (also can’t find the account anymore)
I can see his account but dreamdolls sint in his bio... They last posted 7 days ago for the dating app

Could you have been blocked?