Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem to have rebranded as Dream Dolls International? They did start as Dream Dolls Ibiza didnt they?

Reactions: 1
I just found this thread and this is absolutely gold, you lot are too funny :ROFLMAO:

He is so creepy and cringe, the sight of him just makes my skin crawl but I can't stop watching this car crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So looks like OBeach putting their staff on the Spanish equivalent of furlough/wage subsidy scheme. Wikiwoo is closing for season as well. I wonder what happened to people who have booked up to end of Oct as that was what they were planning to extend the season out. Still plugging the ketones MLM like mad, must be hungry for another income stream that isnt tied up with leisure/Ibiza.
In other news Dream Dolls are hiring. Dont all rush at once......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wayne Linekar is a massive piece of Stilton - makes my skin crawl.

Remember when he was in a couple of episodes of Towie, he was like a seedy old Grandad 🤣
Does anyone remember when he was banged up for fraud? I don’t think him and Gary get on do they

We must have typed at the same time. Yeah I think it must be something like that, he probably cut ties when he went to jail maybe, doubt he liked all the dodgy dealings
Yes I remember this - didn’t he go on a sage sign Lauren Pope ( with Chloe Sims) as a Tagalong?

Reactions: 1
Quite an interesting review of Wikiwoo Hotel on TripAdvisor. Title is Style over substance Wikipoo.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I follow George Lineker on socials and he was out in ibiza last week. It didn't look like he went to OB or even met up with his uncle

Reactions: 3
His latest post... 28, give up your job and no kids. Someone hold me back!!!!! Why doesnt he just hire someone to be his long term sugar baby?
Ewwwwwwe

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That post has literally just pissed me off so much .... so he wants a young dolly bird on his arm who isn’t allowed to want children , or has children , immaculate body , basically no career and just be bought by him!!!! Vile little cretin , bleeping discusting piece of tit he is!!

just a sleazy letchy old man, he should be ashamed of himself he may as well hire a prostitute

• Sick
Reactions: 24
That post has literally just pissed me off so much .... so he wants a young dolly bird on his arm who isn’t allowed to want children , or has children , immaculate body , basically no career and just be bought by him!!!! Vile little cretin , bleeping discusting piece of tit he is!!

just a sleazy letchy old man, he should be ashamed of himself he may as well hire a prostitute
I know I was quite shocked to read it - even for him. How much does he bleeping love himself. Sad old bastard

Reactions: 8
I know I was quite shocked to read it - even for him. How much does he bleeping love himself. Sad old bastard
Worrying thing is that there will be a long line of insta gram wannabes queuing up to date him 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That Instagram post made me eye roll and have secondary cringe so badly!
I felt so uncomfortable reading it. Worrying the amount of impressionable girls/women that will read that and worry that there’s something wrong with them because they don’t meet the unrealistic standards set by someone who doesn’t value anything other than physical appearance.

Reactions: 12
He's written it like a girl should be grateful for that type of lifestyle! And sadly, some will. If anyone reads that and thinks 'yes, please!', then God help them and they're tiny little materialistic mind

'Be intelligent and not boring' - erm I'm sorry? Does he seriously think that those women would go for a slimy fucker like him?

THE AUDACITY.

That Instagram post made me eye roll and have secondary cringe so badly!
I felt so uncomfortable reading it. Worrying the amount of impressionable girls/women that will read that and worry that there’s something wrong with them because they don’t meet the unrealistic standards set by someone who doesn’t value anything other than physical appearance.
Honestly I worry for impressionable young women. He's at best a male version of a basic witch yet tries to sell himself like some prize. duck off Wayne.

Can't wait to see twitter take the piss out of this shitshow of a post.

Reactions: 16
I hope he's just trolling!!
How disgusting. Imagine if his granddaughter's gave up everything to be someone like him...? Would he genuinely be happy because I don't believe he would.

• Heart
Lmfao at ‘you don’t need to be verified I will sort that for you’. Yes finally, a sleazy permatanned grandad is going to get me verified on Instagram providing that I give up my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 21