Way2Fiesty4u

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine spending that much time on live defending people you don't even know from your smelly pit instead of mothering your kids.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s in Miss Reds box now with EQ & she’s just said her & Maz look like dirty smack heads ! Never watched this Miss Red morning live - it’s top tier entertainment:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s in Miss Reds box now with EQ & she’s just said her & Maz look like dirty smack heads ! Never watched this Miss Red morning live - it’s top tier entertainment:ROFLMAO:
its been pure entertainment today, normally its not this good.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fiesty needs to get her facts right EQ is right in what she saying and when your a gamer u have loads of people and u can play with younger people especially on fortnight

Reactions: 5
Seriously though, what EQ just said about Fiesty then was absolutely bang out of order.

Reactions: 2
Ran here after seeing the live. Im sorry but as much as i dont agree with EQ and her games Fiesty was bang out of order to jump into the box and shout over EQ explaining something like she did. Miss Red looked like she didn't know what to do with everyone shouting. Also, fiesty and gf has a whole file case sent to the police on EQ, im sorry but who has that much time on there hands. 🤣 some people need to take a step back from Tiktok and get on with there own lives.

Reactions: 8
bleeping mummy belton she’s everywhere! I can’t watch anyone without her begging it in the comments or in the boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow!! What a morning!!

My views:

Fiesty saying “my children are being bullied at school because of this troll (EQ)” sorry to say this but that’s on YOU Fiesty!! YOU got yourself involved in this, are my children being bullied at school because of EQ? Nope! Because I don’t insert myself into others drama online. That’s not a valid point at all.

What EQ said about going into Fiesty’s Son and going in his room was too low and was disgusting however she is sat saying about EQ is the lowest of the low.

If it’s true that EQ has met with an underage person off the Xbox then that’s not right. Especially if the parents didn’t consent. So Fiesty is saying EQ has taken the boy from Liverpool to London without the parents permission, then that’s wrong. However it’s none of Feisty’s business It’s between the parents, the police and EQ, again inserting herself into situations and going to far!

Fiesty you don’t know everything about everything!! You have such a superiority it comes across terribly and really gets peoples backs up which is why all the chat was against you and don’t like you.

You are sitting saying you are open and close with your children! Nope, you’re not. You’re never available for them to come talk to, you are on TikTok 24/7. George Could be talking to anyone. Again acting like you’re perfect and know everything and all is rosy and bright!! It’s not! Saying she has violated your son with words is a bit dramatic. She feels violated with what you’ve said.

What Rick has done to EQ is vile as a woman you shouldn’t be standing up for him. You’re adding fuel to the fire. Saying the last 5 weeks has changed you and you’re being treated for your mental health because of EQ … GET OFF THE APP then! Or stop going on about EQ, stop going into Reds box when it’s about EQ. Stop getting involved with it. Then it’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
At this point with EQ, Stolly, princess Fluu why on earth are you still on Tik Tok Fiesty?

You say you are under mental health for it but when you continue to go live and be on the app it’s hard to have sympathy

Wow!! What a morning!!

My views:

Fiesty saying “my children are being bullied at school because of this troll (EQ)” sorry to say this but that’s on YOU Fiesty!! YOU got yourself involved in this, are my children being bullied at school because of EQ? Nope! Because I don’t insert myself into others drama online. That’s not a valid point at all.

What EQ said about going into Fiesty’s Son and going in his room was too low and was disgusting however she is sat saying about EQ is the lowest of the low.

If it’s true that EQ has met with an underage person off the Xbox then that’s not right. Especially if the parents didn’t consent. So Fiesty is saying EQ has taken the boy from Liverpool to London without the parents permission, then that’s wrong. However it’s none of Feisty’s business It’s between the parents, the police and EQ, again inserting herself into situations and going to far!

Fiesty you don’t know everything about everything!! You have such a superiority it comes across terribly and really gets peoples backs up which is why all the chat was against you and don’t like you.

You are sitting saying you are open and close with your children! Nope, you’re not. You’re never available for them to come talk to, you are on TikTok 24/7. George Could be talking to anyone. Again acting like you’re perfect and know everything and all is rosy and bright!! It’s not! Saying she has violated your son with words is a bit dramatic. She feels violated with what you’ve said.

What Rick has done to EQ is vile as a woman you shouldn’t be standing up for him. You’re adding fuel to the fire. Saying the last 5 weeks has changed you and you’re being treated for your mental health because of EQ … GET OFF THE APP then! Or stop going on about EQ, stop going into Reds box when it’s about EQ. Stop getting involved with it. Then it’s done.
You've summed it up perfectly. 💯💯

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Could anyone make a “Miss Red” thread at all ??

sorry as I don’t know how to make one plus it’s about time she had one

thanks

Miss Red is crying now 🙄 saying she doesn't want hate, your entire platform is people going to war with each other over duck all, what do you actually expect.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes please someone please make one.
A thread to talk about her or what goes on her live? Tbh Miss Red talks about drama and fyp. She doesn't ask for the others to cause arguements.. she wants everyone to be friends and have there own opinion. I think she should go back to fyp news only and mute them if they start saying horrible things. Fiesty started it and it continued.

Reactions: 1
Yes please someone please make one.
I will do it now
---
A thread to talk about her or what goes on her live? Tbh Miss Red talks about drama and fyp. She doesn't ask for the others to cause arguements.. she wants everyone to be friends and have there own opinion. I think she should go back to fyp news only and mute them if they start saying horrible things. Fiesty started it and it continued.
Miss red thread made

• Heart
Reactions: 2
For me, it would be what goes on in the live.