Way2Fiesty4u

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stuff shared about Fiesty is vile (& clearly absolute bollocks) but yeah I don’t understand what the point is of accounts like her & Miss Red etc who just stir tit & gossip & insert themselves into drama. On an App, on the internet, with people they don’t know in real life. You’re grown adults. Are you not embarazzzed?!!
Personally I don’t mind what I have seen if Miss Red because I see it as but harmless chatter. A bit like we do on Tattle just have a bit talk about other creators and what’s going on the FYP however she leaves it there. With Fiesty she’s becomes a vigilante and gets peoples personal details, shares their names, their homes, their families names, contacts their workplaces.
Look how far she went in on Chris Emery before she got hooked on Holly!! That was terrible too. Just not as many people paid attention because Chris isn’t as big of as tiktoker like Holly.

Everytime I pop on she’s live!! I’m only on social media during 9:30-11am and then on and off 7pm-9/10 ish but if I bio to the loo or have a quick 2 mins I have a quick flick on and she will be live. I have 2 children and I won’t be on my phone when they’re around. So 9:30-11 is nap time and then 6/6:30 is their bedtime then once asleep I tidy around while listening to TikTok.
How with two children is she on so much??
They can’t be that old because she does the school run. So they’re not older teens who are ok to be left to their own devices.

Reactions: 4
I woke in the night and she was live then. I suppose when you haven't a got a job you don't get tired.

Reactions: 2
I don't really follow because I never know who they are talking about. I use to watch when the Fact Freak was around them, did they fall out?

Reactions: 1
Just seen Fiestys video about SL and Flu talking to each other on this thread. Right cough up people, which one of you is it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The womens paranoid!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yawnnn, got the world figured out from that bed of hers hasn’t she 🙄

Why is she in the bloody box now!!! Go away fiesty man.
I know right !!

she must be like spiderman and have some sort of “drama sense” and automatically think she needs to get involved

bleeping idiot dosser

I can’t deal with her anymore she’s getting on my very last nerve.

pretending to be all peace maker! Nope she is there for the drama only. She doesn’t care about either of them making friends

Reactions: 3
Fiesty needs to go get a job guarding an empty room ffs.
Haven’t met anyone who such a kiss arse or the entirety of TT. She thinks SL/Flu are “taking” to each other in the thread? Where?! 😂 Does she forget she’s the one who went to a pedlos house? Don’t think she has much of a life, TT and peoples drama is her life.

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she said she respects these “creators” because they do 12 hour shifts sat on live and she does it too. Less than twelve months ago she was calling them all beggars 😂

• Haha
Can’t believe she said she respects these “creators” because they do 12 hour shifts sat on live and she does it too. Less than twelve months ago she was calling them all beggars 😂
I know right make it make sense

Why did I chose to go for a run on my lunch break & not sit eating crisps & watching tik tok :LOL: missed the Fiesty drama now !

• Haha
Always arguing with someone about someone’s ELSE’S drama, what a sad act!