Way2Fiesty4u

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll complain that she's being talked about on tattle but inside she'll be buzzing. She's finally made it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here she is in Miss Reds box talking over everyone and in for the clout because she heard Emz was going to be in the box, so she quickly jumped in.

now she’s arguing with a girl who has a different opinion. The girl is telling her she is choosing to put herself in the way and open herself up to trolling! She’s bang on true!But fiesty won’t let her talk.

Reactions: 7
Here she is in Miss Reds box talking over everyone and in for the clout because she heard Emz was going to be in the box, so she quickly jumped in.

now she’s arguing with a girl who has a different opinion. The girl is telling her she is choosing to put herself in the way and open herself up to trolling! She’s bang on true!But fiesty won’t let her talk.
Ive left, I can't hear her shouting any longer.

Reactions: 2

That woman was spot on! If it gets to the point that it’s affecting you and your family, then walk away! Feisty was crying on live the other day as she was being trolled etc. No way could an app ever affect me in that way. Why do these people find it so hard to step away?

Reactions: 14
She said something over the weekend about Police saying to people come off the app if it’s affecting you and he response is why should I…. Um really??
She also keeps hinting that that fact freak is a wrong one but won’t say why!

Another person from the Stolly thread here. Yes Steven Loveday/Holly was a vile human and isn't worth the dirt under anyone's feet.

But HOW feisty thought it was acceptable to rock up to his house, report that someone went through his bins and reported back to her and stalked his whole family is beyond me. In one breath she was saying to leave his ex and the mother of his children alone but in the next it was totally okay for her to to be reaching out to his mothers church and his whole family...

Even after people politely declined her and her questions she kept trying to reaching out.

Stolly is a bad person NOT his family and stalking is stalking.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep her actions with Stolly was horrendous and I liked her before that! Watching all that I thought wow she’s got serious psychological issues but doesn’t realise it, which is scary!!

I knew her and Facts would fall out because she wanted all the glory and all the attention but wasn’t getting it! He was the voice of the deep dives and she wanted to be at the forefront. So now she’s putting things on her YT more and directing people there.

oh here she is back in the box. Ffs man fiesty no one cares if you’re friends with Rick or what yoU think!! You aren’t a big creator. No one cares.

Reactions: 6
Finally a thread on this meff with the whiney Geordie accent 😂

She’s been popping up for me since Holly Stanley, and I agree she took that situation too far, the lies she told and the innocent people she disturbed was psychotic, also disturbing an open and ongoing investigation against a p3do and made it all about herself? twit.
Also tattle basically found out all of the information regarding Holly, even contacting fiesty and FF with what they found and they both said “she’s done nothing wrong, we can’t find anything” until Holly got properly caught out and then they jumped on the bandwagon.

Always the same info “can’t say anything here, will be on my YouTube video” and it’s dirt people found out weeks before.
Her lives are just a group of bored witches, shouting over each other, how it effected “them”.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did she fall out with FF? I did wonder as they were up each others arse at one point.
Her behaviour is weird isn’t it? Getting involved in Tik Tok drama all day.

Reactions: 6
Yep her actions with Stolly was horrendous and I liked her before that! Watching all that I thought wow she’s got serious psychological issues but doesn’t realise it, which is scary!!

I knew her and Facts would fall out because she wanted all the glory and all the attention but wasn’t getting it! He was the voice of the deep dives and she wanted to be at the forefront. So now she’s putting things on her YT more and directing people there.

oh here she is back in the box. Ffs man fiesty no one cares if you’re friends with Rick or what yoU think!! You aren’t a big creator. No one cares.
Wait her and FF fell out?

I've not really paid her much attention since Stolly I lost a lot of respect for her and couldn't deal with the hypocrisy

Reactions: 3
She was saying on a live think it was Thursday or Friday the he shouldn’t be on the app and he disgusts her - something along those lines, she was pissed at him for letting people know stolly was on dating sites because then stolly came off the sites but she wouldn’t say why she didn’t talk to him anymore, that surprised me as the was she was talking about him was like he is a proper wrong un

Surely she knows she hasn't been liked for along time as the Holly thread were never nice about her. Always the ones with a few pages on tattle that start shouting the loudest about it 😴

When she was in miss reds live earlier no one could speak because all she did was speak over people she thinks she’s some kind of person who everyone has to bow down to so pleased this thread has been made about her

Reactions: 9
She’s addocted to TikTok and drama which isn’t hers.
She goes mad over leaked addresses and doxing. In actual fact no one gives a tit where anyone lives 😂😂😂
She said last night she would be on after the school run in the morning today, 7am she was bloody live.
She must have no interaction with REAL people. Her mrs seems exactly the same tbh

Reactions: 8
I reckon she was pissed at FF for wanting to expose and rid tiktok of wronguns instead of letting the drama continue and spiral even more. She doesn't want that. She wants them to stick around as long as possible so she can squeeze every last drop of attention out of a situation.

Reactions: 1
I can’t get past the smoking in bed & all around the house when she’s got kids. Scruffy.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s a sad bleep that needs to get a real life hobby. Another one who thinks she’s some tik tok detective but sits on her arse 24/7. Only time she’s got off it was to rummage through some pedlos bins. Sad sackkkkkk.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s her tik tok about? They’ve proved they know someone here? Princess? Can someone explain she talks in riddles.

• Haha
Reactions: 1