Way2Fiesty4u

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she STILL squabbling with Flu?! Christ almighty woman walk away. If she didn't involve herself in everyone's business then there'd be nobody to stalk her or troll her. Prat

Reactions: 1
What’s her tik tok about? They’ve proved they know someone here? Princess? Can someone explain she talks in riddles.
I've just watched it. She's pretending she's been told Flu and Stolly are here chatting on the thread in an attempt to make us abandon it. Nice try but I'm going to need proof before I believe that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m another one from the stolly thread love a bit of gossip but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but who keeps putting the fifty pence pieces in her meter she’s always got something to say about whichever flavour of the month has been a knob and jumps on the I know everything about it bandwagon

Reactions: 3
STOLLY! If you're reading this, we still think you're a dirty n*nce. And Flu, please get some therapy. And a life. Same goes for you, too, Feisty. Oh, I'm sorry I forgot she definitely doesn't read this thread 🤪

STOLLY! If you're reading this, we still think you're a dirty n*nce. And Flu, please get some therapy. And a life. Same goes for you, too, Feisty. Oh, I'm sorry I forgot she definitely doesn't read this thread 🤪
I didn't follow all that drama back then I only seen it recently when a few of them sat on live all day slagging off someone ridiculous but I would like to see the proof them scumbags are writing on this thread it will be a miricle if she has proof

Reactions: 2
You’s can have your opinion on her behaviour and maybe she’d even agree that sometimes she goes too far, but to tell a disabled woman to get off her arse and get a job? Wtf guys. You obviously all watch her long enough to know she’s disabled so it’s not like none of you realise. I am a disabled woman with kids myself it is so so hard and please just realise it’s not that easy to just get off your arse, no matter how much you want to.

Reactions: 2
Possible controversial opinion but hey its a gossip site. But of all the drama and clout chasers from all the way back to lucy and the like. I do think feisty started out with good intentions.

Reactions: 4
Possible controversial opinion but hey its a gossip site. But of all the drama and clout chasers from all the way back to lucy and the like. I do think feisty started out with good intentions.
I’m totally with you I didn’t know her before the stolly thing but they way it seemed to me was because of the views she was getting and amount of people coming into her live and sitting in the box it felt like it was gradually getting to her head like she craved the attention and drama …. She needs to go back to how she was less Cagney and Lacey please

Another person from the Stolly thread here. Yes Steven Loveday/Holly was a vile human and isn't worth the dirt under anyone's feet.

But HOW feisty thought it was acceptable to rock up to his house, report that someone went through his bins and reported back to her and stalked his whole family is beyond me. In one breath she was saying to leave his ex and the mother of his children alone but in the next it was totally okay for her to to be reaching out to his mothers church and his whole family...

Even after people politely declined her and her questions she kept trying to reaching out.

Stolly is a bad person NOT his family and stalking is stalking.
Sounds like she is the biggest troll

Stolly was barely literate and couldn't string a coherent sentence together therefore had a very distinctive way of writing. No one here writes the way he wrote. She's full of tit and just trying to shut down discourse, it's pathetic

With Holly I felt she started with good intentions. She admitted she didn’t listen to people and outed him as soon as she was given proof. I fully supported this but then when she started trying to contact his adoptive parents I was out. That’s crazy!! He was a grown ass man / now woman. Would Fiesty like someone to contact her parents /
Siblings etc and say why she’s doing online? That’s just silly.

If I committed an offence even the police wouldn’t go and tell my parents, so who is Fiesty to go do it? They were amazing people that adopted him. Their job was well done many years ago.
Then to go and track down relatives and members of the church where the adoptive parent works! What the hell??
If you actually sit and think about it, it’s so stalker-ish and the family should of contacted the police about her.

Reactions: 4
I *think* that there is an account on TT trolling Fiesty & calling her a pedalo & part of a pedalo group. Fiesty was a foster carer & the account is saying that Fiesty fostered her children & abused them. I think that EQ then reposted / shared a post from the account & obviously she has a huge audience. The woman making the accusations clearly just has an axe to grind for Fiesty so is coming up with the most damaging stuff that she can.

I *think* that there is an account on TT trolling Fiesty & calling her a pedalo & part of a pedalo group. Fiesty was a foster carer & the account is saying that Fiesty fostered her children & abused them. I think that EQ then reposted / shared a post from the account & obviously she has a huge audience. The woman making the accusations clearly just has an axe to grind for Fiesty so is coming up with the most damaging stuff that she can.
That is awful!!! Yes she’s a gossip etc but how can anyone spread those rumours when she has young children/been a foster carer?
If I was Fiesty that would bring me off the app and I would never return and she really doesn’t want to get on the wrong side of EQ, she will make sure she ruins her life,

Reactions: 1
That was 100% that leona behind that account, or one of her minions, I can't stand that woman. I'm not a fiesty fan, but leona is a dangerous woman who needs her head looking at. Fiesty just needs to step back from tiktok talking about doing night shifts on people's lives like it's not a paid job love sort your head out and go out in the real world. I'm just sick of popping into someone's live and there she is either in the comments or sat in the box isn't she embarrassed about being so invested in people's lives she doesn't know in real life

Reactions: 8
The stuff shared about Fiesty is vile (& clearly absolute bollocks) but yeah I don’t understand what the point is of accounts like her & Miss Red etc who just stir tit & gossip & insert themselves into drama. On an App, on the internet, with people they don’t know in real life. You’re grown adults. Are you not embarazzzed?!!

Reactions: 6
I've never understood what she was trying to achieve by contacting Steve's family. Was she trying to warn them? Trying to let them know about him for their protection? Trying to get information?! I think she might have went so overboard with Steve because she had a guilty conscience for vehemently defending him at first? She sat there and called us evil and terrible mothers and all sorts and it turns out we were right all along. Maybe she felt ashamed and lost it a bit?

As others said I think she had good intentions but it's all gone to tit now and she'll squabble with anyone. When you're getting doxxed and threats made to your family and kids it's time to come off tiktok for the sake of your family and for your own well-being. I know she says it's her right to defend herself but just let it go, tiktok isn't worth it.

Reactions: 5