Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had a load of procedures done on her face? I haven’t watched her pathetic attempt at stories in a while & nearly dropped my phone when I seen the puffy boat race this morning 🤔🤔 very very odd looking!!!

Reactions: 2
Thought she came across a bit unhinged rather than funny in her stories this morning, She looks a wreck,her hair was v bad! No filter was helping her!

Reactions: 3
Omg shes still going on about mass. Wtf is mass hospitality?!
🤣🤣 a few cups of miwadi and custard creams!!!

Although she probably has a stall with POCO products for sale too.

Her identical photo of flowers in the Shelbourne as Tipsy is her new way of saying “I’m out with Tipsy” without having to tag her 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So much Botox in her face. Her forehead looks ridiculous and her running up the road and not any bit of movement in her face. She came across as deranged.

She has got rid of those lumps she had over her eyes with the Botox but it has lifted her eyebrows too high

Reactions: 1
The get up on her going to mass every week. Is this the done thing now? Haven’t been to mass since I was forced to go every Sunday, is this normal? I know it’s Mother’s Day but she wears a full on wedding outfit to mass every Sunday….

Reactions: 4
I think she goes every Sunday. She wouldn't usually get very dressed up. Maybe she’s going for lunch for Mothers Day afterwards 🤷‍♀️

Ask my mentor podcast? Ask my a*se more like. God help anyone choosing to listen to this pair, your eardrums won't thank you!

Ask my mentor podcast? Ask my a*se more like. God help anyone choosing to listen to this pair, your eardrums won't thank you!
Who’s the woman doing it with her? Never heard of her.

Wonder will Pipsy return the million favours and give it a shoutout……won’t hold my breath!!

I find this really odd. That has to be Conrad, image of him. He's not a model and this is not his job. Bizarre!!
He's done a lot of modelling for ads in the past. He seems to get a buzz out of it. Copper did stuff for M&S, Dunnes and Smyths before. Conrad did some M&S and for a wine shop as well
---
I saw Conrads brother Cliff died a couple of weeks ago. Was he based in Ireland? Terribly sad. Conrad dad passed away last year and a close friend. So much loss.

Last edited:
Ya he’s been in good few ads. Isn’t he best friends with Liam Cunningham as Ellen likes to remind us.