Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t Conrad join them on their festive day out? Don’t they usually stay overnight in shelbourne ?
I thought it odd that the usual Mama and Cooper day out (she said it only started this year but maybe they do it at other times of the year too) didn't end with an overnight stay in the Shelbourne. Presume Conrad was doing stuff with his other kids.

2 questions
Why does she keep sucking her words/saliva?

Why does Cooper have an American accent?

Reactions: 2
I actually thought he was more than 60. Hate those hats on most people

Reactions: 5
If you were watching a show and in hysterics laughing …would you honestly whip out a phone to record yourself in hysterics laughing ??? 🤪 How odd is that 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 4
Tepid water for the car, and it froze 🤯 Like who in this day and age, and today's temperatures, uses water to de-ice your car? It refreezes on the ground, which is grand if nobody else will be using that piece of ground but I saw two kids fall and a cyclist come off his bike in our car park this morning because some idiots used water without a thought for anyone else 🤬

Goes to Italy for a 6 nations weekend - Italy v Ireland... And then this 🙄

Screenshot_20230225-203140.png

• Haha
Goes to Italy for a 6 nations weekend - Italy v Ireland... And then this 🙄

View attachment 1987403
It was her birthday trip and game happened to be on so they went to it, I don’t think they would have went to Rome for the match only. I don’t think she is a die hard rugby fan, I’ve never worn team colours to any match as I’m there under duress not as a big fan 😂

Reactions: 5
It was her birthday trip and game happened to be on so they went to it, I don’t think they would have went to Rome for the match only. I don’t think she is a die hard rugby fan, I’ve never worn team colours to any match as I’m there under duress not as a big fan 😂
Conrad and his boys are rugby lads, there's no way it was a coincidence. If you're not into rugby, please don't go. You're taking the ticket from someone else who actually cares.

Conrad and his boys are rugby lads, there's no way it was a coincidence. If you're not into rugby, please don't go. You're taking the ticket from someone else who actually cares.
Are you serious? I enjoy the event, I’ll continue to go thank you!

Reactions: 7