Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind gets influenced into buying a car from someone on insta?? Did the umbrella pouch sell it ? Or is someone close to her texting her so she can show the umbrella holder thing for the millionth time

Reactions: 11
I actually can’t believe she came on this morning, chatted about her OOTD, linked the T-shirt that nobody particularly cares about and then apropos of nothing, randomly starts on about Pippa and POCO. I mean, why?

Does she feel guilty any time she doesn’t wear Pippa’s clothes? To the point where she feels obliged to post a POCO link just because she dared to wear a, <gasp> -non Pippa outfit?

Atoning for her sins because she didn’t worship at the alter of Pippa today. It’s actually just creepy at this stage.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Yeah I like Ellen, but I thought the same this morning. Odd to talk about the top she was wearing and then post of pic of a POCO t-shirt. Like she's having an affair with another brand and feeling guilty. It's beyond strange at this point! Does Pippa ever mention Waxperts!??? I don't think so

Reactions: 8
Ah! Why would you bring dogs to a waxing salon? I would never want to go there now. How unhygienic

Reactions: 8
Ah! Why would you bring dogs to a waxing salon? I would never want to go there now. How unhygienic
It’s rank. If I walked in and saw a dog in a beauty salon, I’d walk straight back out again. Pets have no place in offices either. Nobody needs to work with an animal barking and bounding around, pissing, farting and slobbering. It’s completely unprofessional. Leave your dog to lick their arse at home please!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
A flamboyant 6 yo boy would adore it

THIS DESERVES A STANDING OVATION!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Saw a mention of the Bridey Bunch. Any chance of a thread on Lovely Girlie Bits. i haven't heard much about her lately. I follow her but her stories and posts never come up for me. I reckon there's something about her. She seems to have a new best insta friend every year.

Reactions: 2
I think Trish puts up with a lot
I think so too. She always seems pained any time Waxy sticks a camera in her face and like she’d rather be anywhere else. She never reciprocates the OTT undying love that Ellen constantly gushes at her either. Always get the feeling she’s just gritting her teeth and barely tolerating her because she has to for work reasons.

Reactions: 1
Its separate and waxperts is spotless. I see no reason why a dog shouldn't be taken to the office.
Didn't realise office was separate. Still don't think people should have dogs in any workplace. Just think it's dirty and unprofessional. I think dogs belong outside

Reactions: 3
Didn't realise office was separate. Still don't think people should have dogs in any workplace. Just think it's dirty and unprofessional. I think dogs belong outside
If it's separate I'd have no problem with it. I have 3 dogs and they're house dogs, I couldn't keep them outside. They're part of the family, I don't see the point in having dogs if you're going to keep them out, just my opinion. Mine are spoilt lol but my house my dogs, my rules n all that and each to their own. I think you're either a dog person or you're not.. if you are, generally they stay in lol

Dogs don’t belong outside don’t be so inhumane. I’d rather put a person out than a dog at least they won’t annoy me!!

Reactions: 13
Family pets have no place in a professional, working environment and I’m quite certain it’s a breech of insurance and HR policies too.

Reactions: 2
If you have a dog then it should be part of the family. Our dog is like a extra child and is adored. Anyone who leaves a dog outside should not own a dog. Its disgraceful behaviour to do that.