Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I'm guessing a few Holby City actors will be in the new series, if I'm remembering right the PE teacher Jez and Deputy head Sian were played by Fletch and Donna before the school moved to Scotland.

Reactions: 1

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I’ve been listening to ‘Everything From Nothing: The Waterloo Road podcast’ a lot.

they’re going through every episode with a new one every Friday, just started series 7. There’s also quite a few separate interviews with cast members!

I find it absolutely hilarious. They talk about forgotten storylines very often 😅

That’s next on my list of podcast. Currently listening to a similar one of The OC, then the Gilmore girls one and then WR. Been going on long walks just to get them listened to ahahahah

Kat5998

VIP Member
I did see that! I wonder how many episodes we are gonna get in the first series back, I did read that production wanted at least 30 episodes a year but on Adams picture it only says episode 9 so I'm wondering if they're only airing 8 eps this time instead of 10...

I hope they don't change the theme tune 😢
I’ll be devastated if they change the theme tune

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Maybe second series they’ll have bigger budget more extras but the scenes in last episode the ‘school’ was in the hall. Looked about 30 of them too me, with all main cast who are in different years there you’d think theyd get more extras

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
final episode when val is in her classroom and brings a knife from under her white board. Is that the one Danny stabbed vinnie with? Does that mean he got it from her or that she’s hidden it to protect him. Though they know he was stabbed anyway so what’s the point using the knife?

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member
So I started watching it tonight. I did such a stupid thing and for some reason watched episode 7 first - I don’t know how I did it but it is what is it. I was wondering why I was so lost!

I’ve also watched the first two episodes. Really liking it so far! Love they’re bringing up important issues and sharing multiple viewpoints really well.

by the end of episode two I can’t stand Kym marsh’s character or the OCD teacher.

I am liking Val, Wendy, Kelly-Jo, Preston, Tonya, Kai and the deputy head Joe.
I did the same thing! Worse part is a watch half of ep 7 twice before I realised my mistake. Bbc iplayer takes you to the newest episode not where you haven't watched.
I thought this is rubbish I've no idea what's going on. 😕🙈

Noodles28

Chatty Member
I'm currently on s6 I will say I love how fin and Amy was so in love with each other and then the next season it's like they don't even know each other and just ignore each other 😆
Ah WR was great for just forgetting storylines and characters 🤔

fudgebox

VIP Member
Most importantly though
where was Mika/ why was there absolutely no mention of her? I get they probably couldn’t get the actress but you’d think they’d mention she couldn’t make it…
agree really sad, seeing as both Izzy and Tom are dead so she only really has donte and the kids😢

lozza96

VIP Member
the person who plays kim marshes sister in it is michaela from hollyoakes isnt it ?
i tell you what does annoy me with it been a different school is that the special garden they made for sambuca has literally been destroyed if they destroyed the old school

hrh89

VIP Member
I was rewatching then I suddenly remembered when a main character dies and i felt so sad 😭😭. Won’t say who incase anyone’s watching for the first time. Also Chelsea Healy who plays Janeece obviously older now but looks unrecognisable as a teen

Talking about trashy tv I loved footballers wives and bad girls 😂
I thought she was great as janeece! And the girl that played Maxine too! Shame Chelsea Healy has had so much work done she didn’t need it.