Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
I zoomed in on Adam Thomas' script. It's for 17th December 2022 and I think it's for the fifth episode of the series so I'm guessing it's a November start.

Reactions: 1

lozza96

VIP Member
I was just coming to say the same after the amount of tears i had from the old waterloo road i wasnt expecting the same from the first episode

Sw4

VIP Member
Bring back Grantley Budgen tbh. Been watching the old series and his one liners/occasional monologues are just superb.

Grillyguy

So I started watching it tonight. I did such a stupid thing and for some reason watched episode 7 first - I don’t know how I did it but it is what is it. I was wondering why I was so lost!

I’ve also watched the first two episodes. Really liking it so far! Love they’re bringing up important issues and sharing multiple viewpoints really well.

by the end of episode two I can’t stand Kym marsh’s character or the OCD teacher.

I am liking Val, Wendy, Kelly-Jo, Preston, Tonya, Kai and the deputy head Joe.

Offish

VIP Member
Just been announced that Adam's son will be portrayed Tommy Thomas, Chlo and Dontes son.

I'm really looking forward to the return of Waterloo Road but some of this casting is concerning me somewhat. One of the great things about the original Waterloo Road is it gave unknown/unconnected youngsters a chance, and while it still is largely I'm not a fan of these family castings.
Sorry… Tommy Thomas??

Kay's Good Cooking

Chatty Member
Can someone explain that final scene to me, the one with Val. Feel like I missed something 🙄
Val's attempt to protect Danny by disposing of the weapon. I assume she managed to grab the knife whilst everyone was distracted, meaning no weapon will be found/linked to Danny. Will either backfire (can imagine someone else testifying about the knife) or get Danny off

• Heart
I'm surprised at some of the past guests on Waterloo road
there was an episode with Martin Kemp (as Ronan Burleys Dad)
Jodie Comer played Ronans girlfriend for one episode
Holliday Grainger was in a few episodes

fudgebox

VIP Member
I remember when I was younger think I would sell my soul to look like Chlo :LOL:

Going to start tonight, looked on iPlayer, are there only 7 episodes this whole series or are they releasing them in batches?

Also wonder why they've relaunched it as series 1. Maybe to attract new viewers who then won't think they have to watch all previous 10 seasons :unsure:

I know it was announced ages ago but I'm so surprised Kim is back. Didn't think you could work in a school again after trafficking a child
That is so weird on my Apple TV app it says series 11 but bbc iPlayer says series 1

Attachments

Katie_EFC

who are your favourite characters?
Like if you had to bring a character back who would it be?
mine would be Rachel Mason