Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
I'm hoping it's going to be good to .I'm almost finished rewatching it and I'm just praying it will be as good as it

Reactions: 2

hrh89

VIP Member
I'm on season 9 because I was watching it on YouTube but now it's on BBC iplayer

Quite sure they are bringing Bad Girls on YouTube

It wasn't the same when Tom died
Oh my god I would love to see Bad Girls again I used to love that show!!

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
On Time I had to look up who she was as I recognised her but genuinely couldn’t place her. She’s showing how versatile as an actor she is.

Thecolourrainbow

I used to love this show, I'm so going to rewatch it!
I also love Ackley Bridge, it's had mixed reviews but I'm a big fan.

The school felt very small? Like scenes in hall as if that’s whole school if there’s sixth form too. Old WR was realistic with amount of extras it had.
I noticed this too. Even the very first scene has loads of extras.
I wonder if we’ll get any pupils that are there for one episode storylines like before. Like Zoe Ramsden, Dale Baxter

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I’m so sick of all of these performative actions and protests by the students… and now a whole speech

I’m also not a big fan of how Coral’s story line played out
I liked the way they did it. It was showing the kids learned from the chaos of the first episode’s protect and didn’t respond with anger.

Sw4

VIP Member
I'm rewatching and tbh I don't think Tom comes across that well. Yes he has his moments, cared for Mika and Chlo etc but he has multiple romances that overlap, was homophobic to his own son, and comes across as pretty grumpy/surly the majority of the time. He was really horrible to Lorna in series 1/2! Good character though, don't get me wrong.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Loved Waterloo Road. It was never the same after all they went to Scotland. It was also never the same after Rachel Mason left, best Headteacher Waterloo Road ever had!
Ha I used to watch it. Was so weird that the whole school basically moved to Scotland??

Kat5998

VIP Member
Anybody know if Heather Pearce (Nikki Boston) is returning? She always said she would want to come back for series 11 but that was 5+ years ago. Did like her/her character a lot, it was the representation I needed as a young queer confused girl
I think Heather is too busy being Eve in EastEnders currently, but it would be great to see her back

Bexybest

Kim Campbell (played by Angela Griffin) will be the new Headteacher.
Chlo and Donte also returning.
Released sometime in 2022.

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
As viewers why aren’t we learning more about these characters? For example, what subjects do they struggle in and whether or not they’ll be able to attain the grades they wish? At this point, it feels like the school is merely a set piece because it bares no relevance to any of the plot lines.
I agree it would be nice to go a bit more in-depth with the characters and learn a bit more about them but tbh it’s a drama series I don’t think anyone would be interested in anything along the lines of which subjects they struggle in and their grades. I know personally I wouldn’t. Even the old series never really touched on much of that.

I personally thought this 2nd set of episodes was better than the 1st set apart from episode 1. Wonder when the next ones go up

Kat5998

VIP Member
I absolutely loved that series, best one since it’s come back by far, however I feel like some storylines got rushed again