Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
I’m so annoyed poor Chlo! As if you wouldn’t go to hospital if you got hit by a car, haven’t we learned from Derek in greys anatomy to always get a head scan!!
Yea I’m gutted she didn’t last more than 1 episode 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ quite enjoyed the first episode! I’m watching the rest of them on iplayer now.

Im watching episode 1 now and its a bit crap TBH.
Yea I think it’s better not comparing to the previous series as it’s never gonna be the same again, but I’m preferring this new series to season 10 of the last one. Not particularly a fan of Kim as the head teacher though she’s not strict at all she has nothing on Rachel Mason or Karen Fisher imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm watching ep 1 now, the actress who plays chlo looks the same and so young still (she's 33 now) but I guess she did get pregnant at like 15 haha, the character is probably only supposed to be like 26-28

it's funny because in the first series the actors were actually mainly the same age as their characters, but as it got older they were using actors in their 20s eg when Tina O'brein was allegedly playing a teenager when we all knew she wasn't and roxanne palette was in it too when she was like 24 that's when I was like this isn't realistic anymore
I think it worked with Tina though because she’s always looked young.
She doesn’t look 39 now

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Looking forward to the reboot. My boyfriend and I have been rewatching on iplayer and we are getting towards the end of series 5. Rachel has to be the best head but I liked Miss Fisher too. I wonder who will return from the old cast. I have a feeling Scout will return as a teacher. Would love to see Janeece back on reception and I bet her daughter is old enough for high school now 😂

FunkyPhil

I'm beginning to get into the new series.

I thought the first episode where one of the kids nicked the school bus and drove it to school and through the gates without incident was a little far fetched.

Epsisode 2 with the social media sting on hapless Mr Guthrie was well well done and with humour - the bit where Guthrie and Miss Walker lay in wait until the pupils gave themselves away was fabulous slapstick. And that the characters became a couple, at least for a while, is a nice twist. Not only a very funny storyline, but the sort of thing that can genuinely happen in the new world of social media and dating apps.

The school caretaker, Donte Charles , remains my favourite character, played to perfection by Adam Thomas, with Angela Griffin as headteacher Kim Campbell, a close second.

I'm checking out episode three now...

Is everyone else enjoying series 13?

Kat5998

VIP Member
The scene at Imogen’s party at the school house (of all places 😂) where she told Connor she was deaf and took her hearing aid out will always be a scene I remember fondly

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
ngl i'm on ep 4 and i'm not really getting into it, i feel like i'm watching ackley bridge and i just don't care for it (i watch it but i never connected with the characters or enjoyed the storylines like waterloo road it's just background watching)

funny as i'm rewatching it all and i'm on s9 and i'm actually enjoying the scotland episodes now i think they're better than this new series by far

thegreencow

VIP Member
Looks like filming has started today. With another new character confirmed, but no idea on the role itself. With Ryan Clayton (looks like he was in corrie) playing the role of Mike.

I'm hoping he's not playing a student, as he looks a bit old!
I have a feeling he will have the role of caretaker. He looks like a caretaker to me.

I'm excited to see what school they choose. I think the BBC bought an old school for the original series (both Manchester and Scotland) so I imagine they will go down a similar route this time.

tyrell123

Episode 2 - brilliant bringing jsneece back for Chlo funeral! First scene between her and Donte had my laughing and crying at the same time