Waterloo Road

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a news article earlier about defending reboots or something where it was mentioned. Does anyone know when celebrity masterchef finishes, could maybe take that slot.

As you say though, there has been nothing since cast announcements. Weirdly quiet.

Edit: Just realised that Fake or Fortune is in the Tuesday 8pm slot on BBC1, so maybe after that if it's taking the Holby City slot. 3 episodes left, so could work.

Reactions: 6
No trailers or start dates , got a feeling it going to be after the October half term

If they only finished filming at the end of July/beginning of this month, if we go by the IG post posted here, I'd think the editing and whatever else would take a bit

Apparently the Eastenders episodes are filmed 6 to 8 weeks in advance (one article has it as a whole 12) so late September/early October date would fit

Reactions: 2
As much as I loved fin and Sam I feel like we should have got more of sam and bolton together

I'm currently on s6 I will say I love how fin and Amy was so in love with each other and then the next season it's like they don't even know each other and just ignore each other 😆

• Haha
I'm currently on s6 I will say I love how fin and Amy was so in love with each other and then the next season it's like they don't even know each other and just ignore each other 😆
Ah WR was great for just forgetting storylines and characters 🤔

Reactions: 1
They nearly drowned together, then next series nothing lmao

• Haha
I’ve been listening to ‘Everything From Nothing: The Waterloo Road podcast’ a lot.

they’re going through every episode with a new one every Friday, just started series 7. There’s also quite a few separate interviews with cast members!

I find it absolutely hilarious. They talk about forgotten storylines very often 😅

I’ve been listening to ‘Everything From Nothing: The Waterloo Road podcast’ a lot.

they’re going through every episode with a new one every Friday, just started series 7. There’s also quite a few separate interviews with cast members!

I find it absolutely hilarious. They talk about forgotten storylines very often 😅

That’s next on my list of podcast. Currently listening to a similar one of The OC, then the Gilmore girls one and then WR. Been going on long walks just to get them listened to ahahahah

Reactions: 1
Rachel grows on you so much character development , she’s 100% the best but jack is close second then Karen . I can’t stand Scottish one Micheal I couldn’t love him like others and Christine and last head are average just didn’t get time to love them

Reactions: 4