Wagatha Christie Trial - Rebekah Vardy vs Coleen Rooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this mean she’s had a mental health episode ‘not fit’ or because she’s lost a lot in the North Sea she’s not a reliable witness so therefore ‘not fit’?
She's been given a load of cash in a brown paper bag to not show up?

---

Is that really Coleen's fault that there are vile people online? Who's to know that one message wasn't someone trying to smear Coleen?

12:16
Rebekah 'dubbed "evil rat faced b***h" after Coleen's Wagatha post'
Rebekah was dubbed 'an evil rat faced b***h' after being subjected to 'horrific' abuse and threats in the wake of Coleen's post, the court heard.
Opening the case, Rebekah's barrister Mr Tomlinson said Rebekah was seven months pregnant at the time of the post.
One abusive message aimed at Rebekah said 'her baby should be put in an incinerator', the court heard.
Coleen's 'revelations' had been liked 193,000 times on Instagram and 300,000 times on Twitter, Mr Tomlinson said.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She's been given a load of cash in a brown paper bag to not show up?

---

Is that really Coleen's fault that there are vile people online? Who's to know that one message wasn't someone trying to smear Coleen?

12:16
Rebekah 'dubbed "evil rat faced b***h" after Coleen's Wagatha post'
Rebekah was dubbed 'an evil rat faced b***h' after being subjected to 'horrific' abuse and threats in the wake of Coleen's post, the court heard.
Opening the case, Rebekah's barrister Mr Tomlinson said Rebekah was seven months pregnant at the time of the post.
One abusive message aimed at Rebekah said 'her baby should be put in an incinerator', the court heard.
Coleen's 'revelations' had been liked 193,000 times on Instagram and 300,000 times on Twitter, Mr Tomlinson said.
Pretty sure if they took the time to look they'd find thousands of aggressive and negative posts about Vardy online, dating prior to old Colleen's big reveal. Not saying it's right, but she does have a habit of putting peoples teeth on edge that's for sure

Reactions: 18
Can you imagine the QC for Coleen repeating the content of the what’s app message and in your response you called my client a bleep 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think the agent not turning up, and rescinding all her statements and permission’s will mean RV will probably win, if RV was selling the story’s the agent would have had all the proof. Loving the coverage, ultimately it is so petty and tit for tat, so much more enjoyable than AH and JD which is just horrible.

Reactions: 18
RVs agent isn't having much luck is she. Health problems, dropped off the communications radar, her whatsapp wiped itself, and then clumsily ended up dropping her only mobile phone off the side of a boat. Honestly, what an unfortunate series of events.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
As a "proper" football fan I feel so embarrassed for both Jamie and Wayne.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the agent not turning up, and rescinding all her statements and permission’s will mean RV will probably win, if RV was selling the story’s the agent would have had all the proof. Loving the coverage, ultimately it is so petty and tit for tat, so much more enjoyable than AH and JD which is just horrible.
I disagree....if the agent showed up she would have proof that rv leaked her the info. Now it all points to RV being the only person who could have leaked info cos the evidence only went as far as her in the chain of blame. Hope I am making sense..i dont see rv winning...how could she.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Are they calling The Sun as a witness (?) to state who they got their info from?

And Colleen never claimed it was Rebekah herself, just that it was Rebekah's account which was very smart, I think. You'd have thought RV would have focused her energies on proving who had been hacking her account, wouldn't you... but of course she couldn't do that because nobody had hacked it and she knew all along what the Stories were used for.

Reactions: 43
Cannot for the life of me think why RV has brought this to trial. Her whole crappy character is coming out for all to see. Doesn’t matter if CR can prove conclusively that she leaked those specific stories…she’s been proven to leak other stories and just be a shady witch. I wouldn’t want all that coming out.

Reactions: 46
I've never really seen or heard of Vardy outside this stuff. But she's so damn unlikeable.

Can't stand her going on that she was pregnant or how the last two months of her pregnancy were wasted time that she'll never get back. What about all the wasted time from this stupid case that she's refused to settle?

---
Rebekah: Coleen ruined the last two months of my pregnancy
Rebekah said she would never forgive Coleen for 'ruining the last two months of my pregnancy' with her Wagatha post.
She said in her written statement: 'Finding out about Coleen's campaign to secretly target me was extremely upsetting. It made me feel like someone had been monitoring me and putting me under surveillance without my permission. She was planting stories on a daily basis, sometimes three or four stories in a day.
'The thing that really gets me is the fact she knew I was pregnant and must have realised the impact a public claim of betrayal would have on me.

'I will never forgive Coleen for the way in which she ruined the last two months of my pregnancy and my new born stage with my youngest daughter. I was in such a state of anxiety that I found it really difficult to relax and enjoy what should have been a special time. This is time I will never get back.'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Cannot for the life of me think why RV has brought this to trial. Her whole crappy character is coming out for all to see. Doesn’t matter if CR can prove conclusively that she leaked those specific stories…she’s been proven to leak other stories and just be a shady witch. I wouldn’t want all that coming out.
She clearly lacks self awareness.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.