Wagatha Christie Trial - Rebekah Vardy vs Coleen Rooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me Coleen has already won. She may lose money but she’s already proven publicly that RV was selling stories on her husbands colleagues and their wives. RV has actually cemented Coleens opinion of her as fact by having it all come out in court.
How has Jamie stayed with her is what I want to know. It's clearly a dumpable offence. He must be a laughing stock in the dressing rooms and I'd imagine it would be very hard for anyone to trust him for fear of his mouth piece of a wife will go and spill all to a tabloid.

Reactions: 72
How has Jamie stayed with her is what I want to know. It's clearly a dumpable offence. He must be a laughing stock in the dressing rooms and I'd imagine it would be very hard for anyone to trust him for fear of his mouth piece of a wife will go and spill all to a tabloid.
He’s probably scared she’ll do a kiss and tell on him 😂
The things she said about Peter Andre were awful

This pretty much sums up Vardy….a snooty witch. Only friendly to those who can advance her celebrity status. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...woman-heart-Wagatha-Christie-court-clash.html

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Hey, just popped over here from the Lozza Goodman threads. Team Coleen all the way!! Can not stand mardy Vardy. I feel like I’ve been waiting for this trial for ever!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Really hope it doesn’t disappoint, wonder if there will be any wags in the public gallery 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This trial is much needed light relief for me. Why on earth RV decided to take this to court rather than just let it be an amusing, forgotten story is beyond me. She will throw the agent under the bus but it seems she thought getting rid of all the evidence was enough to make her look innocent, sadly for her it has gone the same way as the NOTW trail when Rebecca Brooks husband got rid of all her electronics and she had ‘no idea why’.
Colleen might be found guilty by the judge but she won’t be guilty in the eye’s of the public, the distraction from the never ending toil of Brexit alone was a public service.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This trial is much needed light relief for me. Why on earth RV decided to take this to court rather than just let it be an amusing, forgotten story is beyond me. She will throw the agent under the bus but it seems she thought getting rid of all the evidence was enough to make her look innocent, sadly for her it has gone the same way as the NOTW trail when Rebecca Brooks husband got rid of all her electronics and she had ‘no idea why’.
Colleen might be found guilty by the judge but she won’t be guilty in the eye’s of the public, the distraction from the never ending toil of Brexit alone was a public service.
Because it was humiliating and IF Vardy didn’t do it then I can see not having a choice but to sue. For me honesty is paramount.

having said that is Vardy was banking on the technicality that it was her agent who sold the story? As soon as I heard the story of the phone in the sea it was obvious they have much to hide. (As an aside whoever asked what was she doing on a cruise in the North Sea, my cruise mad workmate went on a cruise round the British isles last year, because of covid rules you could take your regular top notch cruise ship - but it simply sailed round the British coast with no port stops).

I hope Vardy wins. There’s so much wrong with Colleen’s 'evidence'….. her phone could have been hacked, it could have been someone accessing HER OWN phone so if Vardy's side can get that across they might have a chance.

Cant stand Colleen, she should not have done the expose the way that she did, it was bullying, pretty sure Colleen's had to admit she’s contacted journalists and sold stories herself over this trial too?

Reactions: 5

Yel

Rooney has tried to settle three times and they've all been rejected. I'd imagine the judge would look down on Vardy for not trying to resolve such a stupid matter.

In monroe Vs Hopkins they were both berated that it came to a trial.

Reactions: 41
@Yel Wow, so Colleen was actually willing to pay RV off?

It’s fairly obvious that RV is guilty (even if I don’t like Colleen), but wouldn’t Colleen offering to settle make her look guilty herself?

Reactions: 16
Vardy has to be the secret wag from the sun. That disappeared at the wagatha Christie time.
Vardy plonked herself behind Colleen at a world Cup, to get her puss on TV. Her seat was elsewhere, but she kicked whoever was sitting there out, as she knew that Colleen would be photographed more than her.
Also, the infamous photo of the wags out for a meal at a world cup was widely attributed to Vardy tipping off a photographer. None of them were glammed up, apart from Vardy,

• Wow
Reactions: 58
Can’t stand BV. I bet Jamie’s parents are loving this. They apparently didn’t come to their wedding as they dislike her so much . If I remember correctly, CR tried to settle as people were losing jobs and finances were bad due to the pandemic. They were both getting bad press as the cost of the case and lawyers etc were sky high so she offered to settle as a way of nipping it in the bud. What beggars belief is the fact that BV declined. She must have surely known all of this would have come out? I know that she has asked can a lot of the information be shielded from the press and it has been declined. Maybe she thought that it all wouldn’t come out publicly

Reactions: 38
Ah see I didn’t get the impression that that the Guardian favoured RV as such. Just that it looks like she is likely to “win” because she’s destroyed a load of incriminating evidence. Trial aside, I think CR has wiped the floor with her well and truly. RV looks so bad.

Reactions: 34
This isn’t to do with cash at all, it’s about the public apology and that it is… BV refused to settle as Coleen wouldn’t issue a public apology.. It doesn’t matter what happens now, they will only be remembered for this, look at Will Smith’s slap at the Oscar’s, biggest night of his acting career and he won’t be remembered for winning an Oscar that night

I get the impression from Vardy that she’s a desperate social climber who is also thick as 2 short planks. As the texts showed she’s always disliked Rooney so felt no remorse in leaking stories. She’s then attempted to play the victim when public opinion has not sided with her like she hoped.

but somehow, amazingly, all evidence seems to have been lost, lost passwords and phones lost to the sea….Even Stevie Wonder can see Vardy is a liar!

I just think Vardy is scum. She’s a desperate manipulative bully who I hope gets called out on her bullshit.

0D292E2A-01AC-4AE5-8B7F-E69301397619.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Vardy has to be the secret wag from the sun. That disappeared at the wagatha Christie time.
Vardy plonked herself behind Colleen at a world Cup, to get her puss on TV. Her seat was elsewhere, but she kicked whoever was sitting there out, as she knew that Colleen would be photographed more than her.
Also, the infamous photo of the wags out for a meal at a world cup was widely attributed to Vardy tipping off a photographer. None of them were glammed up, apart from Vardy,
WhatsApp messages prove conclusively she did set up that pic of the wags. https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/rebekah-vardy-staged-wag-pap-26209145.amp

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.