Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

studmuffin12

Does anyone else think it's extremely convenient that Vardy's agent's phone (with incriminating messages on it) "accidentally" ended up in the North Sea.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 143

Yel

Chatty Member
If I was Collen I'd want to get revenge on a cunty snake that had been betraying me.

Revealing the truth in no way puts her at the same level as Rebekah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

bignellie

VIP Member
have to say, whoever came up with wagatha christie is a genius, makes me laugh every time I read it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

Yel

Chatty Member
It's very easy to be high and mighty when you weren't the person being screwed over.

I don't blame her one bit for wanting to call her out.

Reactions: 97

snoopiez

Chatty Member
For Vardy possible Dan Wootton despise the man, Nicola McClean, court docs mention a row with Danielle Lloyd… but ultimately I think it will all be pinned on the agent… but I don’t think there will be any clear winner… I think Vardy will always be associated with Wagatha
For me Coleen has already won. She may lose money but she’s already proven publicly that RV was selling stories on her husbands colleagues and their wives. RV has actually cemented Coleens opinion of her as fact by having it all come out in court.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
RVs agent isn't having much luck is she. Health problems, dropped off the communications radar, her whatsapp wiped itself, and then clumsily ended up dropping her only mobile phone off the side of a boat. Honestly, what an unfortunate series of events.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

Yel

Chatty Member
IF Im completely honest??? You're under oath, love!
Imagine if she gets done for contempt. It's already a massive own goal, that would be the cherry on the cake.

She has not been coached on this well at all. Who she's paying around a million for legal help must have given dodgy advice about it all for her to actually want to go through this.

Rebekah Vardy has said 'if I'm being honest' - and Coleen's exasperated sounding lawyer responded: 'I would hope you're being honest, given you're sitting in a witness box at the High Court'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
Does anyone else think it's extremely convenient that Vardy's agent's phone (with incriminating messages on it) "accidentally" ended up in the North Sea.......
Oh 100%! Especially when you read those texts that they sent to each other. Vardy is a horrible woman. She must be thick as shit too - filing for the lawsuit when so much evidence points directly to her.

Reactions: 76

Yupitsme!!

Poor Peter andre regardless if anyone dislikes him, nobody should be publically humiliated about their body, true or not its a horrible thing to do and for it to be brought up again. She clearly has form of selling stories, how would she like a male to comment on her vagina and say its like throwing a sausage up a close? She'd be embarrassed, She'd be first to be on phone to lawyers for libel.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I just can not believe RV has actually let this get to court rather than settling. I’d simply rather pass away than have anyone analyse my WhatsApp conversations 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Hi all 👋🏼 new to this thread. I find it quite hard reading all the nasty comments about Coleen and how it’s a disgrace to be wasting all this money on this. I thought that it was Vardy who filed the lawsuit on her so of course she has to defend herself, she would be mad not to. Hope Coleen wins this, it’s as clear as day Vardy is guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
For me Coleen has already won. She may lose money but she’s already proven publicly that RV was selling stories on her husbands colleagues and their wives. RV has actually cemented Coleens opinion of her as fact by having it all come out in court.
How has Jamie stayed with her is what I want to know. It's clearly a dumpable offence. He must be a laughing stock in the dressing rooms and I'd imagine it would be very hard for anyone to trust him for fear of his mouth piece of a wife will go and spill all to a tabloid.

Reactions: 72

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Great thread. It’s nice to have a lighter court case to follow for a change. I’m team Rooney, whatever the actual outcome of the case Coleen wins I think.
We have seen her grow up in the public eye and go through some difficult times(yes Wayne I’m looking at you) and she seems like an decent family orientated woman and always has done from the very early days. I don’t know much about RV but the bits I have seen she just comes across as a social climber and desperate for her 5 minutes of fame. Public favour will always side with Rooney I feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Ms Vardy has left the court for a break and appeared to be crying as she left.

Crying because she's been caught out and the world and his wife know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 68