Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have also seen her claim to have a degree in astrophysics at one time, in an online cv somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her appropriation of Judaism makes me deeply uncomfortable, I’m not even Jewish. It’s one thing for her to change her style, her “persona”, or her interests, but this is just so low. This isn’t me trying to be offended on behalf of something I’m not part of, it just feels so WRONG to me, like, you just don’t do that!
ETA I guess my point is, how is she not ashamed of herself?! It’s why I love seeing the occasional comments from her sisters, getting her telt!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Re. her Secret Santa tarot cards, please let's not forget it's service work, first and foremost.

View attachment 341495

Still, at least she's not charging for it this time.

View attachment 341493

(Yes, I *have* made some progress organising my screenshots, why do you ask 😂)
Re. her Secret Santa tarot cards, please let's not forget it's service work, first and foremost.

View attachment 341495

Still, at least she's not charging for it this time.

View attachment 341493

(Yes, I *have* made some progress organising my screenshots, why do you ask 😂)
What is an inclusive tarot reading ?

Reactions: 3
This is insane, and she really hasn't done none of these things? Holy duck..
Yeah and there was also a time when she seemed to consider herself an author despite never having written any books.

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 09.04.35.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 08.58.44.png

ETA I guess my point is, how is she not ashamed of herself?! It’s why I love seeing the occasional comments from her sisters, getting her telt!
Here's a wee extra from one of Vonny's sister's throwaway accounts which occasionally pop up.

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 08.54.23.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She can’t just wash her hands she has to have ‘religious hygiene’. What a twit.

I’m religiously praying for Von’s hygiene

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can’t write a word, is that because nobody is paying her to?🤣🤣

Does she not realise we all saw her in Denmark and Berlin AND her wedding venue? So looks like she’s been about a fair bit!
2DCFB9EE-C7A8-491D-BFB1-9E3E427B6A09.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Maybe this has been answered and I’ve missed it, but seeing as she is clearly a mad fantasist, how exactly does she earn her keep? Also, again sorry if it’s already been answered, but has she ever attempted to explain how she started catholic but apparently went from atheist to Jewish overnight?

Reactions: 7
Maybe this has been answered and I’ve missed it, but seeing as she is clearly a mad fantasist, how exactly does she earn her keep? Also, again sorry if it’s already been answered, but has she ever attempted to explain how she started catholic but apparently went from atheist to Jewish overnight?
Sorry to quote myself but this takes you to the relevant part of the thread where we're discussing what she does for a living.
She had a column in a Scottish newspaper called The National for a few years. Then last year she made 3 programmes which were part of an anthology series called Hidden Lives for BBC Scotland. THEN she got a 6 month contract editing together other peoples' wee online pieces and trailers at BBC Scotland but the contract wasn't renewed. THEN she started working at Stirling Uni doing website content or whatever for them. Pretty sure that was a fixed term contract too and it'll be over soon.
As for her sudden Jewishness, it's just part of her MO - she declares herself as being x/y/z every 6 months or so, despite oftentimes having previously declared herself as being completely the opposite 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.