Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why bother indeed. Maybe we need to pull the three of swords every day for two years for enough “deep learning“ to understand why 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you did - and that’s a big IF - pull the same card every. Single. Day. For 2 years - do you think you’d notice that “the universe” was trying to send you a message sooner than after 730 consecutive days?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Have a feeling litigious vonny (a la ~100% success rate~ Jack Monroe) is about to rear her head. Seems to have locked her twitter account, too. Just as well none of us here are misogynist and/or antisemitic because you can't get done for sharing what you yourself have voluntarily shared, luv x

Screen Shot 2020-12-05 at 21.28.11.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sounds like a really good use of police resources that (obvs stalking etc is real but this is Vonny and I saw the scroll on that phone in that thing she did where they’re on about her goin the chip shop or summat)

Reactions: 10
I doubt an online stalker would need to work too hard. She posts every detail about her life online down to her location. Would the Police, National Crime Agency etc not advise against all of that? She isn’t exactly a private person.

Reactions: 11
In this case I'm not even sure you'd call the person a stalker, it was more of a troll who was posting stupid comments on her insta account.

Reactions: 11
She claims to have converted but it's Vonny so who can say.
My knowledge of this is sketchy given I'm not Jewish but I'm pretty sure two things are worth considering here:

1) Judaism actively discourages conversion. It's quite an exclusive religion in that regard.
2) The conversion process is long and tough, it's not like becoming Christian in that you go and get water sprinkled on your head and that's it.

Please correct me if I'm wrong here by the way and anything I've said above is inaccurate. Maybe Vonny does indeed have a Jewish ancestor somewhere, but that wouldn't make you a member of the religion surely. And didn't all this appear when anti-Semitism was becoming a widely publicised issue with regards to the issues in the Labour Party?

What happened to the dog by the way?

The only one I didn’t know was her maiden name, the Leclerc is nonsense, so funny she’s double barrelled with the new husband’s name

ETA didn’t know ALL her maiden names 🤣
Charles Leclerc is a Monegasque F1 driver, probably no link there.

Maybe she'll be out doing laps on her Wings bike and recording her sector times in spooky font.

• Haha
My knowledge of this is sketchy given I'm not Jewish but I'm pretty sure two things are worth considering here:

1) Judaism actively discourages conversion. It's quite an exclusive religion in that regard.
2) The conversion process is long and tough, it's not like becoming Christian in that you go and get water sprinkled on your head and that's it.

Please correct me if I'm wrong here by the way and anything I've said above is inaccurate. Maybe Vonny does indeed have a Jewish ancestor somewhere, but that wouldn't make you a member of the religion surely. And didn't all this appear when anti-Semitism was becoming a widely publicised issue with regards to the issues in the Labour Party?

What happened to the dog by the way?
There were 2 dogs, she rehomed them when she got her 6 month BBC contract. Am worried about the snakes as she hasn't posted about them for ages. So far as her Jewishness goes, it's not in the family as far as I know and she's claimed within the first year of her 'conversion' (it won't have been an official one) to be a secular Jew 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
View attachment 331006I see her morals are out the window, thought her right on feminism wouldn’t allow her to buy from here
Is that the kitten factory cat?

There's no need or justification for posting horrible stuff like that, but surely plastering your kids all over the internet is an open invitation for some. I wonder if somewhere inside her mind she craves the attention that these trolls can give her. Woe is me etc.

What's your favourite Vonny period?

~ Academia Vonny
~ Sex worker Vonny
~ Nordic Model Now! Vonny
~ TERF Vonny
~ Non-binary Vonny
~ Goth Vonny
~ Jewish Vonny
~ Autistic Vonny
~ BBC Vonny
~ COVID Vonny
~ <please feel free to add your own> Vonny

Mine has to be Academia Vonny, when she kept on pretending to have multiple degrees and scorned people for not being part of 'the Academy'.
Spock Vonny

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just had to duck my head in as she popped up in one of those jokey articles about "16 middle class items" that are just nicked from a twitter, and of course had more of them than anyone else. If her contribution was unformatted, does that mean she's deleted it?

Also, I had no idea who she was until very recently - that clip of her on the social looks absolutely NOTHING like the pics she puts on Twitter.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ooh, which clip? I’d love to see her real face. I said earlier that her face is too cartoonish for words.

Reactions: 2
Just had to duck my head in as she popped up in one of those jokey articles about "16 middle class items" that are just nicked from a twitter, and of course had more of them than anyone else. If her contribution was unformatted, does that mean she's deleted it?

Also, I had no idea who she was until very recently - that clip of her on the social looks absolutely NOTHING like the pics she puts on Twitter.
God, she must face tune SO much.

Ooh, which clip? I’d love to see her real face. I said earlier that her face is too cartoonish for words.
It's from here, posted upthread - this is a slightly longer version of it, in which Vonny describes how she's always loved "telling stories".

• Haha
sometimes people look really different in motion than in still images I don’t think she looks that different just a little less symmetrical when she’s talking which I empathise with ha

I thought Reform Judaism allows conversion....but baffled as to why one would want to convert to a religion only to describe themselves as secular very shortly afterwards. You don't get to claim the cultural side that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She'll make some bread and name a few holy days after googling for the Hebrew spelling. Definitely Jewish, along with everything else.

Reactions: 7
Yeah when she first became Jewish she took loads of selfies which showed her cutting around Edinburgh wearing a kippah, bizarre behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I read an account recently of a woman's conversion to Judaism. It involved A LOT. Learning to read basic Hebrew, giving up Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings for 4 years or thereabouts to attend classes studying the torah, living in a Jewish family's house for a few months to learn how to a Jewish household works.

They're really not interested in a half-hearted approach. The Scottish Jewish community must be pretty small. Wonder what they make of people 'converting' for the fun stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It's just dress-up for her. Well, that and wanting to co-opt another marginalised community.

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 12.54.26.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 12.54.33.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.