Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this has been answered and I’ve missed it, but seeing as she is clearly a mad fantasist, how exactly does she earn her keep? Also, again sorry if it’s already been answered, but has she ever attempted to explain how she started catholic but apparently went from atheist to Jewish overnight?
She earns her keep by talking, and then writing down, unchecked pish.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's Jewish and she has the jumper to prove it!!

View attachment 346213

View attachment 346214
She’s completely unhinged: why’s she acting like she’s fresh off the boat from Tel Aviv - “what, town Christmas trees but no menorah?! CAROLS?!?!” - when she’s been raised in a Christian country and is thus totally accustomed to the predominance of Christmas over the holiday period?

Why is nobody calling her out for appropriating Judaism with bleeping knitwear? She ruins my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Vonny first mentioned being Jewish on twitter on the same day as the Squirrel Hill synagogue shooting, which predates her romance with her new husband who as far as I'm aware is not Jewish.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Riiiight, so she hasn’t officially converted then? She’s just appropriating an oppressed group and cherry picking the parts she likes (jumpers, Hanukkah, etc)?

Reactions: 13
Yes and I think the timing of her announcement re. her newfound Jewishness was *highly* dubious.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The last review she did was of I May Destroy You on the Janice Forsyth show, in which she opened by saying she'd only watched the final episode (eliciting an audible gasp from Janice) but then proceeded to talk about the whole series as though her opinion held any weight whatsoever. Furthermore, she's talking here about reviewing Raised by Wolves as though it's embargoed or something when in fact the whole of the series has been available to watch on NowTV for the past week at least, so she's hardly the first to see it 🙄

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 10.35.18.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what her kids think, lighting the candles. They probably think "we've never done this before". :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's Jewish and she has the jumper to prove it!!

View attachment 346213

View attachment 346214
Hilarious. There's a bit of awareness among actual Jewish people that things like Chanukah jumpers only exist because of its proximity to Christmas and American retail seeing an opportunity to sell more festive tat around this time of year. Not that that means you shouldn't wear a Chanukah jumper, but to act like it's a sign of your very serious observance of your faith is a bit silly.

(Very funny related article:
)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder how much of the nuanced debate mentioned above, was playing out in her mind when she was uploading videos of her lactating onto the internet? Wonder which boobs heuristic that came under

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Academia Vonny is back! Here she is explaining the 'clothes-or-boobs heuristic'

View attachment 346555View attachment 346559
Fuckinell, Von, wind yer neck in.

I am objectively a feminist and good at spotting veiled misogyny but the comparison of Jill Biden and Melania Trump is nothing to do with a Madonna/bleep complex. It’s true that some people will project hatred onto women regardless but duck them.

Ultimately Jill Biden is a very impressive woman - she’s supported a grieving young man in marriage, raised his family, had a long career as an influential educator and a politician’s wife (which is obv a lot more demanding in the frankly wild theocracy of the USA) and done two Masters and a PhD alongside all of that. Melania plagiarised a Michelle Obama speech and started the “Be Best” campaign with the vague aims of stopping cyber bullying and “drugs”. Not everything has to be because you hate women: some people are just ineffectual while others are impressive.

Reactions: 21
The last review she did was of I May Destroy You on the Janice Forsyth show, in which she opened by saying she'd only watched the final episode (eliciting an audible gasp from Janice) but then proceeded to talk about the whole series as though her opinion held any weight whatsoever. Furthermore, she's talking here about reviewing Raised by Wolves as though it's embargoed or something when in fact the whole of the series has been available to watch on NowTV for the past week at least, so she's hardly the first to see it 🙄

View attachment 346275
Lol i watched raised by wolves about 3-4 months ago

Reactions: 8
Here she is, once again pretending like she teaches at a University rather than maintaining a website for the marketing department of one. "IRL students last year" - who were they, exactly?

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 18.32.48.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.