Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cutting about Embra in a doily is not ANYTHING to do wi the Scottish Jewish community nor [for women] most parts of Judaism? I genuinely think she adopted this religion so she could appropriate the anti-semitism. I hope her sisters join here, I really do, as they seem as bored and angry at her various cosplays that I think a good few feel too.

Reactions: 28
Cutting about Embra in a doily is not ANYTHING to do wi the Scottish Jewish community nor [for women] most parts of Judaism? I genuinely think she adopted this religion so she could appropriate the anti-semitism. I hope her sisters join here, I really do, as they seem as bored and angry at her various cosplays that I think a good few feel too.
I grew up in an area with a fairly large Jewish community and I never once saw a woman wear a kippah. Ever

Reactions: 19
Secret Santa - to herself

Her Twitter wasn’t locked for long. Attention craving.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair i think I could’ve picked that out for her, although I’d have been confused which vonny incarnation I was buying for and whether she actually celebrated Christmas 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I read an account recently of a woman's conversion to Judaism. It involved A LOT. Learning to read basic Hebrew, giving up Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings for 4 years or thereabouts to attend classes studying the torah, living in a Jewish family's house for a few months to learn how to a Jewish household works.

They're really not interested in a half-hearted approach. The Scottish Jewish community must be pretty small. Wonder what they make of people 'converting' for the fun stuff.
Yes, exactly my understanding of it. It's a long process requiring a lot of work.

In other news, Vonny's secret Santa got her some new tarot cards. She'll be giving some readings at work. If you're a colleague you can now engage a wide swerve.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She would be on the blackface if she thought she could get away with it. Didn't she say she had an ancestor who benefited from the slave trade? Oh well, she's ticked that box then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's posted before about how she has personally experienced racism.

ETA one such example -

Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 08.32.18.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Re. her Secret Santa tarot cards, please let's not forget it's service work, first and foremost.

Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 10.48.05.png

Still, at least she's not charging for it this time.

Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 10.49.09.png

(Yes, I *have* made some progress organising my screenshots, why do you ask 😂)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Definitely Jewish. She has a jumper. I rest my case m'laud.
Just came here to say this. Definitely definitely Jewish!

Funny when you see her in pics now after watching that video. You realise there may be an element of the old FaceTune being applied...her face is so much thinner!

Reactions: 9
Emerging from lurkdom as I have followed Vonny’s various morphings for years. I have also met her in real life and can attest to her being teeny tiny. Think there’s more than a year between that video and today and she’s changed in that time.

ETA teeny tine in frame. But tall,

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.