Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don't hate-follow many people but it's worth it with her as she regularly locks her account.

Reactions: 8
She posted some time ago about how she wanted to write something about the “positives of estrangement” suggesting that she doesn’t see her family out of choice.

Yesterday’s BBC bashing presumably came about after she saw this tweet, posted by the host of the podcast she appeared on the other day. Vonny’s whistleblowing came less than an hour later. As usual, her commentary is not prompted by any genuine desire to help advance any cause, but simply by the opportunity presented by another bandwagon for her to jump on. As always, Vonny is the story. Everything is else just background scenery.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Ok I have to admit I was totally taken in by Vonny. Interacted a few times, seemed nice. Got confused when she got married because I thought she was still with the other guy. Started to notice some other odd things. Then saw this thread earlier and the penny dropped.

Reactions: 17
Wonder how long it takes to strip black dye out of one's hair enough to be able to dye it red...?

(Maybe she'll go for the Medieval depiction of Jews in Art as being red haired combo with covering one's hair - and buying a big, red wig?).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see her Stories yesterday? There's a new Vonny. Momo/Mother Bird Vonny.

Someone was asking about Vintage Vonny- found a few screenshots but they're not great. Probably got more and of her tweets but screenshots are a mess. Am fascinated by her and by "big" tweeters who are taken in by her. Her making herself the victim of GC feminists when she was one herself not long ago (reportedly views changed to coher with new boyf now hubby - top feministing).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It makes my tits itch how she makes statements about “always” feeling a certain way about Christmas, what with her being Jewish. She is not Jewish, or at least she wasn’t Jewish when she wrote multitudinous columns about coming from a catholic family. She wasn’t Jewish until about 18 months ago when she appropriated the identity. But now she’s world weary of Christmas. She ALWAYS feels this way. She’s Jewish you know.

(She isn’t)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think this was posted on the Celeb gossip thread [but I closed the tab and forgot so apologies] - but here's a Vonny/JMesque grift from "Hilaria" Baldwin. She's pretending to be Éspanish.
I've seen this before. It's nuts. She does not sound like a Spanish person speaking English at all (don't want to bore people but there are lots and lots of linguistic tells). I once sent a clip of her to some friends and everyone's reaction was WTF. 😂😂

Even when she speaks Spanish - and her level is good - she uses Latin American phrases. In an interview she said that her favourite Spanish song is Cielito Lindo, which is a Mexican song...like, it's famous here, but it's famous for being Mexican. Sort of like if an English person said their favourite English song was Waltzing Matilda.

Plus she went for the Spanish version of her real name (Hilary - Hilaria), which is basically an obscure old lady name in Spain...in fact I just looked it up, there are 1.721 Hilarias, with an average age of 72,9. The whole thing is so ridiculous. I would love for someone to call her out on this publically.

Reactions: 14
I first heard the Hilaria Baldwin stuff ages ago and couldn’t quite believe it. Now I know that such elaborate lying is all too possible! 🤣
I canny believe it's ALL so possible, wi literally nae repercussions. I mind in school a lassie who liked horses saying she was on the country's equestrian team and as the majority of us had nae clue about horses we believed it. Now I see these professional grifters and I'm still shocked lies can go so far.

Reactions: 10
Wow, where do you even start with Señora Baldwin! @colouredlines I find your observations fascinating, but also hilarious in how they show her up so easily!

As for Vonny, I wouldn’t say I feel sorry for her, but it is kind of sad how she can’t just be herself. She’s got a lot going for her without needing to lie, appropriate and create false personas.
She has an interesting and respectable job (the real version, not her BS professor version), gets paid to write, has her husband and kids, she’s conventionally good looking, etc etc.
As a feminist I feel bad talking about any woman’s appearance, but her real face is (imho) so much prettier than the photoshopped version.
Maybe like her English cousin Jack, she‘s actually a bit basic underneath it all, but the both of them should realise there’s nothing wrong with that.

Especially as an adult, all the bells and whistles don’t matter, what’s more important is how you treat people. Sorry for rambling, I hope at least some of this makes sense!
(edited to add space to a wall of text! 🤣)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
It makes my tits itch how she makes statements about “always” feeling a certain way about Christmas, what with her being Jewish. She is not Jewish, or at least she wasn’t Jewish when she wrote multitudinous columns about coming from a catholic family. She wasn’t Jewish until about 18 months ago when she appropriated the identity. But now she’s world weary of Christmas. She ALWAYS feels this way. She’s Jewish you know.

(She isn’t)
Check this out

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I actually vaguely knew a guy through university debating who converted to Judaism in his 20s and suddenly became the most Jewish man alive. Lots of anecdotes about his many years of celebrating Jewish holidays, random Yiddish words added to conversation, etc etc. He actually changed the spelling of his name to seem more Jewish. Basically declared himself official spokesman for the Jewish community. He would also make a ton of jokes about money etc which were fully anti-semitic, but he could now get away with them. 🙄

(Interestingly, he became a local Labour politician and last I heard was going all guns blazing against anyone complaining about anti-semitism in the party, because he had never experienced any. Without wishing to open up that particular can of worms...I just don't think it's the place of an adult convert to speak for all Jews, you know?)

Seeing this mad Vonny woman doing the same makes me wonder if this is a thing that other people do? From an outside POV, it just looks like an attempt to claim an oppressed identity for yourself, which is bleeping gross. One thing that both seem to have in common is that they don't ever speak about converting - they want people to believe they've always been Jewish. It's bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.