Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Healthy vegan runner with Raynaud's. SURE, OK! I’ve been too lazy to post on tattle, but she’s managed to contradict herself before I’ve had the chance to post the first round of shite.

Love the Hilaria Baldwin stuff! It amazes me how these people get away with spouting this nonsense. I always find it funny that a Scottish person has the confidence to do it, everyone knows everyone’s business. When I go home people I haven’t seen for years pretty much know what type of toilet paper I buy 😜
Something she’s had for 7 years is now a long covid symptom 😂 like when Denise royle craves crunchies when she’s pregnant ‘but you liked them before didn’t you’ nana says

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you read the letter, it's clear she was pitching herself as BBC Scotland's LGBT correspondent. Anyway, I hope all the 'you're so brave, thank u for this' notifications are worth burning her bridges completely 🤷‍♀️
Aside from the quite obvious lies and fantasy lives they portray, these charlatans of the LeClerc and Monroe ilk share one common trait - it’s the unwavering, blindly misplaced self-confidence and sheer arrogance of always, always believing themselves to be totally and absolutely correct in every single matter they deem themselves to be experts in, to the point of being beyond reproach. It would be fascinating if it wasn’t so annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What is her pre existing condition again? Asking for someone who genuinely has one 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What is her pre existing condition again? Asking for someone who genuinely has one 🤬
Well quite! It won't surprise anyone that she's contradicting herself within the space of two tweets. "Being young, fit and healthy is no guarantee".

Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 20.09.47.png

Sorry but this is just horrible! Granted I've had a couple of drinks so parsing it is even harder than it usually is with Vonny's tweets, but the whole 'don't come running to us when you're seriously ill' feel of it is just gross.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh you've had Covid?
Vonny's had Covid. Twice.

You've had long Covid?
Vonny's had even longer Covid.

AND a pre-existing condition. It's called a Chronic Yearning for Attention and it affects every aspect of her life on a daily basis. So please, show some humanity.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Screen Shot 2021-01-03 at 11.35.47.png

Vonny_bravo learn how to spell the word 'collateral' challenge.

Screen Shot 2021-01-03 at 11.40.49.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-03 at 11.40.30.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She was a ‘healthy vegan runner’ less than a week ago. I’m sure it was a vegan Camembert though...
The funny thing about habitual liars is that they’re always very bad at it.
18106264-4A39-4540-BA86-2273B54FD978.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m assuming not everyone who gets long covid gets the Berlin honeymoon and baked vegan Camembert side effects. Might report these side effects to the WHO, I’m sure they’d find it very helpful.

‘How is cheese legal?’ + photo looks like something you’d find on an OKCupid profile in 2009.

Anyway, this is all very insulting to people with chronic illness who are genuinely having a shite time!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Perhaps if you didn't base your whole identity around being a VOCAL VEGAN for a while there, people wouldn't give a tit.

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 12.35.35.png

And you described yourself as vegan last week, is the point, Vonny. #dontfuckwithvegans

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 12.37.43.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Perhaps if you didn't base your whole identity around being a VOCAL VEGAN for a while there, people wouldn't give a tit.

View attachment 371293

And you described yourself as vegan last week, is the point, Vonny. #dontfuckwithvegans

View attachment 371298
She said she's been eating dairy since March because she's not been healthy enough to eat a vegan diet. This doesn't add up with her previous statement about her vegan diet being rich in nutrients. I wonder what her reasons for being vegan were in the first place 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.