Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you read the letter, it's clear she was pitching herself as BBC Scotland's LGBT correspondent. Anyway, I hope all the 'you're so brave, thank u for this' notifications are worth burning her bridges completely 🤷‍♀️
Oh well, the BBC’s loss is The Academy’s gain ;)

1608581263405.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She considers herself to be member of the LGBT community? I missed that one! She probably got a bit of lesbianism in one Wednesday afternoon, in between witching lessons in the morning and Serious Journalist lessons in the evening.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
You’d think such a “well known journalist“ would use this as an opportunity to share information on how to claim back some working from home due to COVID expenses.
You would think - or she could remind people to check if their employers offer some kind of help for employees working at home. But no, it's all about her chilblains.

If you read the letter, it's clear she was pitching herself as BBC Scotland's LGBT correspondent.
And she's pitching again. On Twitter. I've just read my cards and they sense a 'that man' moment arriving on the horizon.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She considers herself to be member of the LGBT community? I missed that one! She probably got a bit of lesbianism in one Wednesday afternoon, in between witching lessons in the morning and Serious Journalist lessons in the evening.
Non- binary I believe.

Reactions: 4
And she's pitching again. On Twitter. I've just read my cards and they sense a 'that man' moment arriving on the horizon.
I‘m intrigued! Do your cards show any more details?!
Re. her trying to elbow her way in to be BBC Scotland's LGBT correspondent, as a member of the LGBT community, it’s a ”no thanks” from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When she republished her cringey letter to Donalda, did she find room to mention that the Controller of BBC Scotland met with her and listened to her concerns. Because she did have a sit-down meeting, even though Vonny was a short-contract edit monkey who has nothing to do with booking guests or producing The Nine. And the QueenofLGBT left the BBC because her contract ended, not because she was making a Brave Stand.

• Haha
She has now mentioned that they had a meeting. "That was it", as though having a meeting with the Director of BBC Scotland is somehow an inadequate response to her Standard Grade Media Ethics essay for which she would have got a B- at best.

Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 11.17.08.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whyyyy does she need to centre herself in every bloody topic? You're a newly-wed and a mother of four, you've had plenty of loved ones around you all year! And YET she's still looking for head pats on Twitter by responding like a martyr to a tweet, that specifically asks people who live alone if they're planning on spending Christmas Day with another household, by saying that even though she's suffocating with loneliness she won't be seeing any of her family. So bloody dishonest.

Oh and I've just checked in with her sister to see how she feels about not having seen her sis since the spring...

101456704-beautiful-young-woman-with-glass-of-cocktail-relaxing-on-inflatable-donut-in-pool.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whyyyy does she need to centre herself in every bloody topic? You're a newly-wed and a mother of four, you've had plenty of loved ones around you all year! And YET she's still looking for head pats on Twitter by responding like a martyr to a tweet, that specifically asks people who live alone if they're planning on spending Christmas Day with another household, by saying that even though she's suffocating with loneliness she won't be seeing any of her family. So bloody dishonest.

Oh and I've just checked in with her sister to see how she feels about not having seen her sis since the spring...

View attachment 356452
It's also really telling that none of her ~family members~ went to her wedding. The fact she hasn't seen any of them in months has FA to do with COVID.

• Heart
I'm actually surprised she didn't use her 'autism' as a way to stick it to the BBC and their 'workplace descrimination' (sic). Maybe we have that to look forward to. I also recall her tweeting that she once suggested covering something Auschwitz related but was ignored by the higher-ups (they'd covered it the day before) and complained that they weren't listening to (and I quote) "the only Jew in the newsroom".

Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 16.30.30.png

ALSO she's still pretending she studies and teaches, and seems to be suggesting she's worked in multiple "newsrooms".

Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 16.20.06.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s absolutely extraordinary the more you see of this stuff!
Yeah she was actually really quiet for a bit this year (after the Atlantic article came out she seemed to be keeping her head down) but since she got married she's really ramping up the UNBEARABLENESS, I think we're looking at a(nother) Vonny Golden Age.

• Haha
She's also got 4 kids.
This is such an insult to people who are genuinely alone, or lonely. Of course it’s possible to feel lonely when you’re around other people, but I seriously doubt that‘s the case for her. She’s just blatantly lying as usual, for sympathy and attention. Sorry, this really struck a nerve with me. I had to unfollow her after seeing that tweet..... but then followed her again before her tweets went private because I want to keep up with her drama!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.