Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me so angry. How dare she. Being Jewish is more than a religion - it’s an ethnic identity. You don’t get to try it on for twitter likes.
It seems she will do anything for likes and retweets. Obviously she knows that people are on to her, there's no way she didn't read that Scotsman column, but she must dismiss it by guessing that 95% of her followers will believe all her tall tales and latest persona. So in her mind it's worth it.

I'm dying of secondhand embarrassment for the 'as a Jewish woman I've always felt...' style musings, whereas she's probably just looking at the engagement she's getting and nodding contentedly.

Reactions: 10
Omg I just found this thread. Used to follow Vonny because I thought she was cool but forgot all about her.

Its like Jack Monroe and Jameela Jamil had a wide eyed bobbed - haired baby

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have actually seen a version of her CV, nearly a decade ago and there was a lot on it then that was clearly pish. She was my work replacement and I remember feeling very inexperienced by comparison, so this thread has been an enlightening read. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think this was posted on the Celeb gossip thread [but I closed the tab and forgot so apologies] - but here's a Vonny/JMesque grift from "Hilaria" Baldwin. She's pretending to be Éspanish.
Thank you for this. Had barely heard of her before and now I've fallen down several internet wormholes reading about Hillary's (Hilaria my eye) fake Spanish persona. What a mystifying thing to do. Love these deep dives on D List celebs. 🧐

Reactions: 6
I’m living for all the Hilaria Baldwin stuff hitting the media. Amy Schumer was great - “I get it. I went to Spain a couple of times and loved it too” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have actually seen a version of her CV, nearly a decade ago and there was a lot on it then that was clearly pish. She was my work replacement and I remember feeling very inexperienced by comparison, so this thread has been an enlightening read. 😂
Wow, tell us more!

Also - that's not why they don't speak to you, Vonny.

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 20.13.00.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I genuinely don't have much more info as only met her briefly but then have seen her pop up on social media over the years. Very different to how she was then!
What kind of work was she doing, if you don’t mind saying? Did she claim various academic qualifications?

Reactions: 6
What kind of work was she doing, if you don’t mind saying? Did she claim various academic qualifications?
I don't want to get myself in trouble by saying what the role was but there were definitely claims of academia such as law and astrophysics i think? Was baffled as to why she applied but she got the job and i moved on so i didn't work with her.. Sorry no more ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Healthy vegan runner with Raynaud's. SURE, OK! I’ve been too lazy to post on tattle, but she’s managed to contradict herself before I’ve had the chance to post the first round of shite.

Love the Hilaria Baldwin stuff! It amazes me how these people get away with spouting this nonsense. I always find it funny that a Scottish person has the confidence to do it, everyone knows everyone’s business. When I go home people I haven’t seen for years pretty much know what type of toilet paper I buy 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.