Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what cures hangovers? Irn Bru!
😂😂 Can we get back to Vonny’s narcing? Absolute degenerates...everyone knows the best cure for a hangover is knocking back a shot of vodka with a Pro Plus and going back to sleep

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The thing is, at Torture Garden (the fetish club she went to) they have a set dress code that the door staff enforce. So everyone is dressed 'appropriately', she just wanted to try and highlight how incredible she is - which is crap. I was there, the people she was complaining about were my friends who A looked amazing B are amazing and C actually had a fun night as opposed to V who seems to only have fun when her narcissism is being massaged.

I have had my run ins with her, and have seen the damage she does to the poor people drawn into her life first hand. I genuinely think she is one of the worst people, ever. That said maybe lets not go looking for her nudes, she'll only enjoy the opportunity to play the victim again and the consent of it all gives me the ick.
I was under the impression that she'd originally put the pics online herself, sorry if I misunderstood!

Reactions: 6
I was under the impression that she'd originally put the pics online herself, sorry if I misunderstood!
Ach the consent thing is a tricky one. I have consentually posted online and shared naked pictures of myself, and I did so in the knowledge that once they are out there I have no control over them. But I still wouldn't look at someone's pictures unless they had shared them with me, or I was on the site where they were originally posted. Anything else feels wrong to me. Although that's just my view, it's a tricky one and I don't judge any one else who has a different interpretation.

Anyone remember the bicycle stooshie between Vonny and Wings Over Scotland aka Stuart Campbell?
When her bicycle was 'stolen' she accepted Stuart Campbell's kind offer to buy her a replacement (top of the range, not cheap).
She then many months later joined the "We hate Wings" moral crusade on Twitter. There's gratitude for you. Which Wings quite rightly pointed out.

Unfortunately, Wings is now banned from Twitter and Vonny's Twitter is deactivated, therefore unable to post the receipts for you guys the chuckle over.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The thing which interests me about the photos is that she made such a public fuss about them getting them taken down - at one point she even posted the link to them during the whole twitter stooshie, and then attempted to blame people for clicking on it - and yet they're still there. She posted screenshots of her correspondence with the site carrying them in which they said 'we can take them down or we can give you money for them' and even in the screenshots she was all coy about it and never explicitly told them to remove them, while giving them impression to her followers that that was what she wanted. Anyway, I'm sure it was all resolved behind the scenes and they're still there, so it's just another instance of her being sly. Agreed that we should move on from the actual photos themselves though as it makes me feel weird too.

Wings is a dick and it's great he's been banned from twitter. It's interesting that she was friendly with him to the point of taking at least one large amount of money from him, all while he was up to his usual misogynistic grossness.

The thing which interests me about the photos is that she made such a public fuss about them getting them taken down - at one point she even posted the link to them during the whole twitter stooshie, and then attempted to blame people for clicking on it - and yet they're still there. She posted screenshots of her correspondence with the site carrying them in which they said 'we can take them down or we can give you money for them' and even in the screenshots she was all coy about it and never explicitly told them to remove them, while giving them impression to her followers that that was what she wanted. Anyway, I'm sure it was all resolved behind the scenes and they're still there, so it's just another instance of her being sly. Agreed that we should move on from the actual photos themselves though as it makes me feel weird too.

Wings is a dick and it's great he's been banned from twitter. It's interesting that she was friendly with him to the point of taking at least one large amount of money from him, all while he was up to his usual misogynistic grossness.
What’s the story of Wings please? Never heard of him but seen that he’s come up a few times on this thread.

Reactions: 6
What’s the story of Wings please? Never heard of him but seen that he’s come up a few times on this thread.
He's a pro-independence blogger who is homophobic, transphobic, and misogynistic, and took Kezia Dugdale (ex-leader of Scottish Labour, who happens to be a lesbian) to court for calling out some of his homophobia. He's got a large following and it just brought the levels of ScotPol #discourse to a really bad place. This is a rundown of things https://athousandflowers.net/2017/0...ver-scotland-youre-barking-up-the-wrong-tree/ though the same website has been calling him out since 2013 at least. (https://athousandflowers.net/2013/09/01/weekly-wanker-017-wings-over-scotland/).

• Wow
I'm friends with the three oldest kids' dad, who fwiw is an amazing dad and really gives them a super stable home life. She always had these crises, the leaked nudes/online stalker ect, when she has fucked up elsewhere. She uses them as a way to get sympathy online to combat the confrontation she is having IRL.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I'm not a Wings fan, far from it. 😉 Simply highlighting Vonny's self-serving duplicity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He's a pro-independence blogger who is homophobic, transphobic, and misogynistic, and took Kezia Dugdale (ex-leader of Scottish Labour, who happens to be a lesbian) to court for calling out some of his homophobia. He's got a large following and it just brought the levels of ScotPol #discourse to a really bad place. This is a rundown of things https://athousandflowers.net/2017/0...ver-scotland-youre-barking-up-the-wrong-tree/ though the same website has been calling him out since 2013 at least. (https://athousandflowers.net/2013/09/01/weekly-wanker-017-wings-over-scotland/).
Unusual person to ally yourself with. The more I read about Vonny the more she seems made up like a lazily formed character in a radio play based around lazy stereotypes - how can she do all this whilst having 4 kids and a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You omitted sexist from the list of undesirable attributes.
Wings is furiously supporting women's rights currently (had previously no interest in such). Why? His disregard and contempt for women is trumped only by his hatred of trans people.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
You omitted sexist from the list of undesirable attributes.
Wings is furiously supporting women's rights currently (had previously no interest in such). Why? His disregard and contempt for women is trumped only by his hatred of trans people.
I think misogynistic covers sexist. Not gonna derail the thread.

Last edited:
I think misogynistic covers sexist.
I politely disagree:

Reactions: 2
I politely disagree:
Ahhh, Julie Bindel there, latterly another strange bedfellow of Wings.

Reactions: 9
I'm friends with the three oldest kids' dad, who fwiw is an amazing dad and really gives them a super stable home life. She always had these crises, the leaked nudes/online stalker ect, when she has fucked up elsewhere. She uses them as a way to get sympathy online to combat the confrontation she is having IRL.
Did he know while they were together what she is like? x

Reactions: 2
So I was just doing the ironing and stuck on bbc iplayer - low and behold I found feminist Vonny on a documentary called hidden lives- it was the cheerleading episode. It features her daughter.
I’ve only watched half so far but aside from her being strikingly beautiful she’s good on camera and comes across well.

I only ‘know’ of her through this thread but I see why she gets away with the things I’ve read about because she’s very plausible if you don’t know about her.
Nice point, she does perform well.
This underlines what folk have been saying on this thread - that, in the moment, she really tries very hard to be convincing in whatever role she occupies, whether it is activist Vonny, snobFetish Vonny, CallingDrKildare Vonny, NoblePrizeVonny, CheeryPresenter Vonny....
If only that energy could be channelled into being authentic, or saying something deeply felt. I'd really like to hear her talk honestly about her real compulsions

Reactions: 8
Did he know while they were together what she is like? x
I think when they first met she pretended to be everything he wanted and was into. And then he realised over time that she was nothing like that and by that point there were children and stuff. Then she did some really, truly horrid stuff and he got out while he could. She then made him go through a rough custody battle because he let her mum and sister see the daughter on her birthday (which he won). So I guess he didn't know at first, then knew, got out and has just been trying to get on with things since, despite her being a constant nightmare.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think when they first met she pretended to be everything he wanted and was into. And then he realised over time that she was nothing like that and by that point there were children and stuff. Then she did some really, truly horrid stuff and he got out while he could. She then made him go through a rough custody battle because he let her mum and sister see the daughter on her birthday (which he won). So I guess he didn't know at first, then knew, got out and has just been trying to get on with things since, despite her being a constant nightmare.
That’s awful, the worst thing about separations for kids are the parents terrible behaviours.

Can you elaborate on the truly horrid stuff she did to him ☕

Reactions: 4
That’s awful, the worst thing about separations for kids are the parents terrible behaviours.

Can you elaborate on the truly horrid stuff she did to him ☕
So, so, so much. And i wouldn't want to break his confidence, but I will say that their twins were born and then pretty much within a couple of months she was married and pregnant to another guy. Also when the twins were babies they were in a film and instead of putting the money they earned away for them she used it to pay for her boob job. #motheroftheyear

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.