Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the missing hand! Was she amputee Vonny for a while? The JM threads moved way too fast for me so if it was on there I wouldn’t have seen it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's a carbon copy of Mr D's ex with the long list of what they think is in fashion but simultaneously makes them Not Like The Other Girls.

This is her 'I'm getting older, my back hurts a bit - and those 22 year olds look unnervingly freshfaced as they're talking to my husband.'-Metal stage.

IIRC, next on the list should be bodybuilder Vonny.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's a carbon copy of Mr D's ex with the long list of what they think is in fashion but simultaneously makes them Not Like The Other Girls.

This is her 'I'm getting older, my back hurts a bit - and those 22 year olds look unnervingly freshfaced as they're talking to my husband.'-Metal stage.

IIRC, next on the list should be bodybuilder Vonny.
She did the bodybuilder one already, I'm sure of it. Lasted maybe a month or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so happy she’s back! 😊

What an absolute deluded legend she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey Frauen! I’m grunking these threads on your advice whilst Monroe is awol. WHAT A WILD RIDE. I wish Jacks nearest and dearest would join us and confirm EVERYTHING like Vonny’s have. Just goes to show how accurate a reading you can get from the verbal diarrhoea they spew all over social media

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m halfway through thread 2, and I take back any time I have ever said “I’ve never known anyone to pointlessly lie so much” about Jack Monroe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dougie isn't the most spooky name, tbh. I know Douglas means something like 'black water' in the old Gaelic but Dougie is kind of goofy sounding.
The Dougie I know is a window cleaner. No goth vibes about him, a nice wee fella. Vonny's fella looks a bit intimidated by her. She's definitely the boss in that relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Dougie I know is a window cleaner. No goth vibes about him, a nice wee fella. Vonny's fella looks a bit intimidated by her. She's definitely the boss in that relationship.
He looks a bit stunned in that photo up there, like he can't quite believe he's actually sitting near here.
She is a beautiful woman, in that classic goth woman way.
I think I'd be intimidated by her as well, given she can shape-shift and grow limbs back like a gecko.

• Haha
Reactions: 26