Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally, same. :eek: WRT your other post, I'd be really surprised if she's not got an OF on the go. To be fair, she is attractive and a lot of these alt type dudes will overlook a huge amount of personality flaws on a chick with a nice rack, some ink and a lifetime supply of Nice n Easy 'Natural Black'.
OnlyBru

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From her Insta explanation as to the inspiration behind the track ‘Embers’:
IMG_9171.jpeg

“As a twice married to men, mother of four queer woman…” Oh duck off Vonny.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve just started my grunk from thread number 1 and can I ask if we ever got an explanation as to why she needed an eye patch for covid?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I might need to reread our Vonny threads just for the lolz - god knows we need them right now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That corpse paint and the pineapple crushing hand, hahaha.
Word to the wise, Vonny...don't play a gig in Norway.
It might not go well.
That is abysmal. The band is bordering on average, but vonny looks awkward on stage and can't sing. She just sound dreadful, just dreadful. So many awesome women in metal. And from the lacklustre response the audience agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Black metal Vonny is absolutely not something I saw coming but it's appalling, how delicious! And so thoughtful of her to land directly in my niche at this time of great drought in The Other Thread. What does the Talmud say about burning churches? It's cool, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I kind of like Vonny, when she’s not being an out and out menace. She’s got a bit more of a work ethic that the other grifters. Admittedly part of her work ethic involves massive fibs, but she does actually do stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Haha she gets on her bike and grifts. (Not sure anyone else is old enough to get the Norman Tebbit ref).

(Also it’s a play on words because there was a bike called a grifter).

I’m so clever.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Black metal Vonny is absolutely not something I saw coming but it's appalling, how delicious! And so thoughtful of her to land directly in my niche at this time of great drought in The Other Thread. What does the Talmud say about burning churches? It's cool, right?
There's a song by Atom and his Package called Me and My Black Metal Friends which covers this:

"they're pretty evil, and they do not like god,
I don't care if they burn down churches,
But they'd better not fuckin' touch the synagogue"

I think all major and minor world religions agree however that Bonny is a dire front woman and the band are very dull

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Danielle turning up with tea was amazing, I missed the famous thread 31 with Jack, but Danielle was better! she actually answered questions.

Reactions: 15

There are no words. Truly. None. Death Metal Vonny is next level extra. Her arm’s grown back lovely though, you can hardly see the join.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
From her Insta explanation as to the inspiration behind the track ‘Embers’:
View attachment 2533113
“As a twice married to men, mother of four queer woman…” Oh duck off Vonny.
Oh she identifies as a woman again? Does anyone remember her coming out as non binary? Which was quite the about turn after her previous stance as a gender critical radical feminist…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's a one to be talking about emperor's clothes.

I'm out in Glasgow tomorrow night, but not drinking so no danger of going along 'just to see'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some song title suggestions:

The Stolen Moonring
Reconstituted Limb
The Cycle Lanes of Europe
Jewish Imposter
Intellectually Challenged Roadie
Scottish Notes Are Legal Tender
---
Oh she identifies as a woman again? Does anyone remember her coming out as non binary? Which was quite the about turn after her previous stance as a gender critical radical feminist…
Yes! In the interview with two trans activists. What a joke that was.
---
She's a one to be talking about emperor's clothes.

I'm out in Glasgow tomorrow night, but not drinking so no danger of going along 'just to see'.
Do it for the Canal. I endured Jack for the greater good...

• Haha
Reactions: 19