Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ok ok ok - According to Bandcamp's Cwfen page it is "the union of solo project Skltnwmn (Skeleton Woman if you say it like really fast and Scottishly - spooky, right?) and post-black metal outfit First Temple of the Atom. They've been exploring shadows together since late 2022".

Let's google Skltnwmn shall we?

What does it say?

Experienced musician and band member looking for other like-minded people for a new darkwave/goth/post-punk project. I have lots of ideas, but miss writing and creating with others. Keen to make some music, and even more, so get back to performing live. Ideally looking for people who love this sort of music too.

INSTRUMENT EXPERIENCE:
Vocalist:Expert (EXPERT!!!)
Rhythm Guitar:Advanced
Lead Guitar:Advanced
Acoustic Guitar:Advanced
Bass Guitar:Advanced
Electronic Music:Moderate (so modest)
---
and here's a review in the Big Issue -

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I am so thrilled this thread is back. I did a real beefy chuckle at the list of all the Vonnies. So much nostalgia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
“captivating vocal dynamics” yoy just know Vonny wrote this review herself. Poor Annie.

IMG_2072.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
“captivating vocal dynamics” yoy just know Vonny wrote this review herself. Poor Annie.

View attachment 2534011
Very obviously Vonnie penned. Her growls are tit and her 'clean vocals' are grubby. I endured about two minutes of her awkward shuffling and her deranged shouting. Talent-free twit.
Eta and she so obviously doesn't know what she is doing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's back? SHE'S BACK?

I was not prepared for this.

Glad to see her hand has grown back.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What on earth is Cwfen? It looks like Welsh to me but honestly I wouldn’t have a clue! I’m so glad she’s back, this thread is so wonderful. I had genuinely forgotten how many iterations of our Vonny there were.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What on earth is Cwfen? It looks like Welsh to me but honestly I wouldn’t have a clue! I’m so glad she’s back, this thread is so wonderful. I had genuinely forgotten how many iterations of our Vonny there were.
I was initially stumped by this, however my non-goth, non-metal, non-Welsh partner pointed it it's probably just an overthinkers way of writing "Coven"
This resurrection of the thread has given me deepest joy, and I never would have guessed how she would be back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I was initially stumped by this, however my non-goth, non-metal, non-Welsh partner pointed it it's probably just an overthinkers way of writing "Coven"
This resurrection of the thread has given me deepest joy, and I never would have guessed how she would be back.
Coven makes sense, but I keep reading it as Queefing 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i knew nothing of this woman until i read various mentions of her on JM thread. i've had a quick skim through and came across some posts by her sister callling her out for lying! OMG!
can someone point me to the mood ring?

• Haha
Reactions: 9