Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's been mithered about her various incarnations before, but I just found myself pondering her vintage iteration (which was when I came across her, being a vintage style inclined mitherer myself), which is now worlds away style wise. Which, OK fine, people have different styles (although changing so dramatically and going so all in once you're past 25 is, you know, a bit unusual). But I was just pondering the sheer cost of all these iterations. I wonder how many wardrobes she has. Or perhaps all the twin sets and pearls got ceremonially delivered to charity shops and/or shifted on eBay.

Reactions: 8
I know it's been mithered about her various incarnations before, but I just found myself pondering her vintage iteration (which was when I came across her, being a vintage style inclined mitherer myself), which is now worlds away style wise. Which, OK fine, people have different styles (although changing so dramatically and going so all in once you're past 25 is, you know, a bit unusual). But I was just pondering the sheer cost of all these iterations. I wonder how many wardrobes she has. Or perhaps all the twin sets and pearls got ceremonially delivered to charity shops and/or shifted on eBay.
Does anyone remember the Twitter account NewTownFlaneur? I always thought that was Vonny's ex, the vintage fashion guy.

I can't quite recall his actual Twitter account. Would be fascinated to know his thoughts on Vonny, and Dougie.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember the Twitter account NewTownFlaneur? I always thought that was Vonny's ex, the vintage fashion guy.

I can't quite recall his actual Twitter account. Would be fascinated to know his thoughts on Vonny, and Dougie.
Yes I remember the vintage era well, as I started to follow her at that point after she popped up due to the other vintage accounts I follow. Her and that fellow had matching vintage themed accounts on a certain adult website too, as referred to in previous threads lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

He has an active twitter and insta. His username centres around a commitment to wearing brogues. He comes across as a giant bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He has an active twitter and insta. His username centres around a commitment to wearing brogues. He comes across as a giant bellend.
Since heā€™s Scottish, is it ā€œClarkes Kentā€? As in, ā€œI didny ken which brogues to choose, but the staff in Clarkes kentā€.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
IMG_9379.png

I can only imagine how much Vonny is delighting in the line ā€˜Their stage presence is becoming more intense and pronounced and this can only get better and betterā€™. By this I imagine her screams of pain when identifying as a queer woman in the 15C have been appreciated by some twit whoā€™s gearing up to be Mr Vonny III.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Three lines of that review are just about how they thanked the other bands. Not much to say about the actual performance then.

Reactions: 9
That means;

The opening act was late, so as people started to come in, expecting to see the next act on stage, they swayed awkwardly nursing their warm cans of Red Stripe whilst hugging the floors and bar area with a couple of people who came with the Headliner stood at the front to be polite.

They then took far too long to get offstage with all the thanks as the next band up was waiting just offstage, fuming that they wouldn't have time for more than the most perfunctory line check and the drummer was already standing over theirs as he was encouraged to get on with unscrewing the hat and getting the duck off and out of their way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been rereading the back-catalogue and gosh it was a wild ride wasn't it.

My highlights were it being inferable that a 23-and-me or whatever was the origin of the Jewishness (not unlike Frances Weetman, other Internet gobshite who went from finding she had a negligible amount of Norwegian DNA, to having grown up speaking SƔmi in approx. three months) and the powerlifting selfies

• Haha
Any Welsh-speakers who can comfirm ā€œwrachā€ = ā€œwitchā€? If so, Welsh Vonny may truly be in the making

57F3E855-49EA-4681-9B9F-508FBDA9CA39.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Google informs me witch is gwrach or wrach in Welsh. I donā€™t know much about Welsh other than itā€™s best if you start by learning the alphabet. Weā€™ll need to ask for help on the Alice Evans thread, itā€™s full of Welsh speakers. Maybe dearheart tenderscribe @Valiofthedolls could help?

• Heart
Reactions: 10