Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They ship to Oz, and I can send a message to the band. Should I ask how Vonny regenerated her hand?
E23B69F6-0FE9-4BBF-A766-608AD31E9599.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't believe Siobhan and her meat crusher mangled arm is back! God is truly bestowing his blessings on us.

I might pop a stolen mood ring on in celebration.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mon we'll get a squad together and go see Cwfen in Glasgow. What shady dive they playing next? The Solid?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sod scouse meet-ups at the Handyman’s Superstore, we need to book a train to Glasgow!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe Siobhan and her meat crusher mangled arm is back! God is truly bestowing his blessings on us.

I might pop a stolen mood ring on in celebration.
I think you'll find that mood ring is Danielle's. Don't do her like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure it’s a moon ring. It’s literally shaped like a moon and is all silver (going from memory here so I could be wrong)

Reactions: 11
I think you'll find that mood ring is Danielle's. Don't do her like that.
Danielle is one person with only one persona, Danielle. How unimaginative. One-armed-Vonny and her various personas deserve this ring!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is cracking me up. Is this the birth of synesthete Vonny? A green metal band, how avant garde.

People always think synesthesia is about colour, it's most definitely not. I have synesthesia (confirmed) and it's way more complex than Saturday being yellow or a musical quartet being red or green. Or red. Oh and yeah, that's me following Cwfen. I'm bored.
1698966369763.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she trying to be like that bloody viral dress from a few years back?

MCM- if you’re okay with this request, can you explain what synesthesia is like for you please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Is she trying to be like that bloody viral dress from a few years back?

MCM- if you’re okay with this request, can you explain what synesthesia is like for you please?
I'm cool to explain my experience. I rarely talk about it irl, when I was young I thought everyone was like me. Didn't go well.
I 'taste'some words and names, Alan is oniony for example. The word crime tastes of pears, etc. I also get word smells, cat poo smells 'smart'. Not clever, just smart. Human poo is 'plasticky' which makes no sense, I know. Spoken words are run like a little flicker film in my head, some words bend, some flow or are flat. I've learnt to kind of tune my brain out when I'm listening to someone talk as it can really interfere with conversation or listening to a podcast. Music is similar in that my mind, unprompted, just gives me a random taste like marshmallow, gravy, floral. Rarely rhyme or reason to it unless I know the song really well.
I hope this is making some kind of sense, haha. From what I understand some sensory wires can be crossed, for want of a better word, in the brain.
Do you get something similar to this? I've forgotten the name of the University I was tested by as it was a few years ago but some do offer a battery test if you want to learn more.
Sorry for the lengthy post, I've barely scratched the surface though.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm cool to explain my experience. I rarely talk about it irl, when I was young I thought everyone was like me. Didn't go well.
I 'taste'some words and names, Alan is oniony for example. The word crime tastes of pears, etc. I also get word smells, cat poo smells 'smart'. Not clever, just smart. Human poo is 'plasticky' which makes no sense, I know. Spoken words are run like a little flicker film in my head, some words bend, some flow or are flat. I've learnt to kind of tune my brain out when I'm listening to someone talk as it can really interfere with conversation or listening to a podcast. Music is similar in that my mind, unprompted, just gives me a random taste like marshmallow, gravy, floral. Rarely rhyme or reason to it unless I know the song really well.
I hope this is making some kind of sense, haha. From what I understand some sensory wires can be crossed, for want of a better word, in the brain.
Do you get something similar to this? I've forgotten the name of the University I was tested by as it was a few years ago but some do offer a battery test if you want to learn more.
Sorry for the lengthy post, I've barely scratched the surface though.
This is absolutely fascinating. Thank you for sharing this..

• Heart
Reactions: 12