Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MaineCoonMama this is so fascinating!!! Thanks for explaining

in a shocking turn of events, I know real life people who voluntarily went to see and liked Cwfen đŸ€Ș I don’t know how to feel lol or how to investigate further

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This is absolutely fascinating. Thank you for sharing this..
Like I said, I rarely get to speak about it so it was good for me too. It's hard to find a support group in places like Facebook because most of the chat is people saying that A is red and X is green, like they've seen on the telly. Or in a photo of Cwfen, haha.
From the articles I've read it's also a very individual thing and last I saw there were 77 documented variations of different sensory input.
Vonny may or may not have it but the "I thought we were a green band" seemed a bit off. Maybe I'm just a suspicious cow 🐄 haha

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely cackle every time I see the band name after someone pronounced it like Queefing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@MaineCoonMama this is so fascinating!!! Thanks for explaining

in a shocking turn of events, I know real life people who voluntarily went to see and liked Cwfen đŸ€Ș I don’t know how to feel lol or how to investigate further
I think you need to check in on them. Make sure they are okay 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think there’s any tea, looks like she’s infiltrated the scene effectively 🙄 although she’s playing to her best audience, those “milady” guys who’ll be patting her on the head because she’s a girl in a band

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t think there’s any tea, looks like she’s infiltrated the scene effectively 🙄 although she’s playing to her best audience, those “milady” guys who’ll be patting her on the head because she’s a girl in a band
Ohhh, she’s a neckbeard’s DREAM!

• Haha
  • Sick
IMG_9301.png
“Simply the most exciting band in Scotland right now”. Actually embarrassed for you hen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m almost 50. A lad I lived with at uni is in a band and we saw him play in the summer at a battle of the bands thing. Similar vibe. Nothing was exciting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must be getting old. I’ve always been proud of how eclectic my music taste is but not really up for stuff that sounds like the singer needs a Halls Soother and warmer coat.

• Haha
Watch them mysteriously get a bunch of publicity/articles out of nowhere, she's got connections to cash in on

Watch them mysteriously get a bunch of publicity/articles out of nowhere, she's got connections to cash in on
I wouldn’t be shocked if this earns them some backlash. It comes across as very ‘industry plant’ which is frowned upon by music fans.

Reactions: 6
You’re probably right!

Blows my mind that some people are such incredibly gifted blaggers though 😅 I mean Vonny, on the face of it, never looked like someone capable of forming a metal band and getting rave reviews. She has a load of kids: how is she juggling homework, packed lunches and the school run with band rehearsals and gigging?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’re probably right!

Blows my mind that some people are such incredibly gifted blaggers though 😅 I mean Vonny, on the face of it, never looked like someone capable of forming a metal band and getting rave reviews. She has a load of kids: how is she juggling homework, packed lunches and the school run with band rehearsals and gigging?
IIRC her sisters said - and so did a Tattler that had dated one of the kids' dads - that they all live with their dads and Vonny just pretends she's the main custodial parent. One of her many similarities to dear Jack then

• Wow
Reactions: 16
IIRC her sisters said - and so did a Tattler that had dated one of the kids' dads - that they all live with their dads and Vonny just pretends she's the main custodial parent. One of her many similarities to dear Jack then
I should have known!

Just goes to show how a pretty face, the gift of the gab and someone else raising the kids can get a woman pretty far in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11